Weird that Biden is MIA for months but leading?

Trump got 10+ million views of his rally. Biden gets a few hundred of his "rally in the garden".

Biden has been totally MIA for months and has zero enthusiasm.

How the fuck is he leading in the polls?

It actually reminds me of how shocking it was that he beat Bernie. Bernie had massive enthusiasm...both at rallies and online. But somehow Missing Biden beat him.

It seems really fucking weird to me. Anyone else?

4 Likes

Where do you even vote in these polls? I know they're meaningless, but I don't believe I've even seen one. 

1 Like

The whole democratic establishment is behind him. People are going to vote for that, not the man.

What would be weird is if he was out gaffing in public constantly and still leading in the polls. 

Better to just let Trump constantly fuck up in public..Biden doesn’t have to show up to win this thing 

2 Likes

It's not that weird.

It's an old sports truism that more games are lost than are won.

By keeping quiet, Biden is letting Trump run against himself, and Trump isn't doing so well.

You never interrupt an opponent beating themselves, so Biden's best move is to STFU and let Trump keep imploding.

He has no motivation to do anything different unless and until Trump stops beating himself.

8 Likes

Anyone that's going to vote for Biden has lost their damn mind imo.

6 Likes

They want to keep him hidden so as to not make any gaffes. 

voter fraud and msm bump does the rest. They have debates but he'll get the questions in advance.  

3 Likes

Slowshot - It's not that weird.

By keeping quiet, Biden is letting Trump run against himself, and Trump isn't doing so well.

You never interrupt an opponent beating themselves, so Biden's best move is to STFU and let Trump keep imploding.

He has no motivation to do anything different unless and until Trump stops beating himself.

But who is Trump imploding too, it's not gonna make a difference to anyone voting for him...

And Dem leadership in states like Cali, are going to push away libs. No one wants to be loked down anymore. 

Slowshot - It's not that weird.

Yep

It's about hiiding Biden, not letting Trump sink himselr, that won't happen.

1 Like

Biden is quite the chatter box on Twitter. Pretty odd, huh?

1 Like

kingofpancakes -

Biden is quite the chatter box on Twitter. Pretty odd, huh?

So articulate too. Hes a lyrical maestro 

This is absolutely what they are doing.  Trumps ego is getting in the way of his accomplishments.  He's too worried about appearances that hes neglecting what his admiration has done. I know his handlers cant do anything about it, BUT GET HIM OFF OF FUCKING TWITTER!!!

1 Like

kingofpancakes -

It's happening 

banco -
kingofpancakes -

It's happening 

No, it’s happening to you.

Basement boy is an incoherent sock puppet for the democratic party.

beerbelly -

This is absolutely what they are doing.  Trumps ego is getting in the way of his accomplishments.  He's too worried about appearances that hes neglecting what his admiration has done. I know his handlers cant do anything about it, BUT GET HIM OFF OF FUCKING TWITTER!!!

Only accomplishment he has left is the judges and voters who care about that were never voting against him 

Anyone who puts any faith in a poll after what happened last time around and since needs their head examined.

1 Like