WEIRD: THE AL YANKOVIC STORY Teaser Trailer (2022) Daniel Radcliffe

Didn’t watch the video yet. Minty is usually pretty good.

Also I can’t remember if it was 10 or 15 years ago. I was chatting with my parents. Seeing what they did on the weekend. And they told me they went to a Weird Al Yankovic concert. I was like what the fuc. Props to them

2 Likes

Daniel Radcliffe as WEIRD AL: Biopic Incoming!

2 Likes

One of my friends was actually bumped into by Weird Al. Al had gone into the crowd to dance ( I hear that his live shows are fantastic),my friend was carrying some beers back from concession and was looking another way

Al bumped into him as he was also looking another way, kept the beer from spilling, and whispered real quick " I’m so sorry" then danced by him

Class act

2 Likes

dude, watch them, I liked to be the guy who hadn’t seen any but watched them on movie nights with my daughters recently, I would go out to the shop when they put it on for the 1st 2 movies and only catch the last half, then I started going to the shop earlier and by the 4th movie I was the first ready to watch them

1 Like

We have Dr. Demento to thank for the greatness which is Weird Al Yankovic.

1 Like

Yup, Belvedere Cruisin, My Bologna and Another one Rides the Bus.

1 Like

Better than the original. His voice is way better than chamomilionaire

1 Like

That’s why live he is so good. To do rock, reggae, folk and rap in 20 minutes is fantastic.

1 Like

I’ll watch but I wish they’d picked someone else to play Al. He’s not a British midget.

2 Likes

Just when I was hyping him up, he went and pulled this
" 2022 TOUR DATES

Please note: this is a scaled-down tour with limited production (no costumes, props, or video screens) in smaller theatres and more intimate settings, and Al’s setlist will be comprised almost entirely of his original (non-parody) songs."

Michael Blackson CD - Black Nerd Problems

1 Like

"Al’s setlist will be comprised almost entirely of his original (non-parody) songs."

Say what?

Interesting. I don’t think this will top the film where he played an undercover neo nazi, but I’ll watch this

Al, why you be half-steppin?! Alb is good, you don’t love me is good. But Im not giving you 75 for that.

He’s done a couple of those shows here and I enjoyed them. Dude is a wildman on the stage! Saw him at the Adler theater:

To each their own. Im sittin this 1 out. Enjoy

This is the second tour he’s done where he plays all originals. First tour he did was mostly sold out almost every night.

I love his originals but definitely think he puts on a better show with a mix of originals and parodies.

Last tour I saw him on he played with a full orchestra. That was a fun show.

1 Like

me too. It was good, but gimme full blast, 7 costumes Al!

1 Like