Weird Things You Wonder Thread

OG has some unique minds out there and I'm sure you have wondered something that most people would not even think of. So post your weird things you wonder about here and maybe you will find an answer!

I often wonder why OP is always a faggot. 

I'll go first. Probably the most common OG wonder....

Why does every Tranny seem to have a big cock?

I'm mean is this proof god has a twisted sense of humor?

Has an elderly WW2 vet ever came across and elderly former Nazi and did the fight to the death?

If not I would feel let down.

Nitecrawler - 

I wonder why you gained all the weight.

Was it the calories from all the cock all balls you eat or was it your solo dates at Applebee's?

I wonder if Tyron Woodley referred to Thompson as Wonderbread in his head.

I mean I'm a pale skinned dude and that's what I call him. Cuz I mean come on... he's white as a loaf of Wonderbread. I wouldn't blame Woodley or anyone else one bit lol

If Jesus was a carpenter then why didn't he just use his own nails on the cross?

Shouldn't there be a time between morning and afternoon? 11am just never seemed like morning to me.

What did Harry do with the poop when the toilet broke?

Why do farts smell different in the shower?

I've always wondered how you manage to find jeans in your size

BruteDion - Has an elderly WW2 vet ever came across and elderly former Nazi and did the fight to the death?

A guy I used to work with at a gym told me both his grandfathers fought in WW2 but on opposite sides. I asked him if they've ever met and he said no. Wouldn't even acknowledge each other at his parent's wedding in the late 70's.

bumlife -

Why do farts smell different in the shower?

I was told by my high school science teacher the hot water releases the Sulfur 

"whatever doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger" 

is that the dumbest cliche or just a dumb cliche?

maybe its just post polio cliche

Will Steph Curry inspire a woman to play in the NBA. With the dribbling and hair trigger release.

I'm not talking all star, just play.

If you look at Jimmer Fredette's NBA career, he didn't do anything a woman couldn't do.

Did Joker buy his warpaint clown makeup from a department store or clown store?

Nitecrawler -

This

I often wonder if living 1000 years ago would be better or worse. 

Pros: if someone runs their mouth  you kill them. 

Cons: ......I guess having no antibiotics ?

Aaron X - 
BruteDion - Has an elderly WW2 vet ever came across and elderly former Nazi and did the fight to the death?

A guy I used to work with at a gym told me both his grandfathers fought in WW2 but on opposite sides. I asked him if they've ever met and he said no. Wouldn't even acknowledge each other at his parent's wedding in the late 70's.

Well that's a let down. We all would hope that the American grand dad would fuck up the other grand dad.

Jhay - 

I've always wondered how you manage to find jeans in your size

You have not idea how hard it is to keep a good pair. My OG hog always busts the zipper.

I wonder about things around us or apart of us that we can't comprehend or don't have the senses to recognize. Is it possible there are entities or something mind blowing we are obvilious to? 

I wonder what it would be like to have a time machine TV, and I could tune into any time period and see any person or event ever as it actually happens. What would you want to see? Jesus? Dinosaurs? Pyramid construction? Wars? Unsolved mysteries?

Last, I wonder what was the most powerful feat of mind over matter ever performed in human history?