Weird tweet from Arianny....

Didnt Junior just have knee surgery? Phone Post

CRE - You hate tweet news, but you had to post it?

Why? Because you're a drama queen?

Voted down.

Hopefully a forced leave from the forum will get you back to thinking like a real man, like a CRE.
You can barely think like a mouse, you long-necked muthafucka.

Wasa-B - Im a bit concerned that a man of your stature, Abe, is following Arianny's twitter.....but i just had to click on the thread.

I also still like the sound of "Arianny's twitter."
I was adding a new twitter account and searched out MMA interests, she was one of the people highlighted and that was the post it showed. I thought it was weird and posted it. I am not following any Ring Girls....lol

VTFU to cancel shithead's VD

brahmabull81 - Tikis busy cuckholding.

Lmao Phone Post

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/390621_10150586648486276_46299886275_11566616_1609711168_n.jpg

Not sambo dummy, she had it right. Samba is dancing cabron! Phone Post

Reckoner -  

Nice cutter on the tall one in green.

CRE - You hate tweet news, but you had to post it?

Why? Because you're a drama queen?

Voted down.

Hopefully a forced leave from the forum will get you back to thinking like a real man, like a CRE.

Team CRE 1 Phone Post

cambeezee -  Not sambo dummy, she had it right. Samba is dancing cabron! Phone Post
Which is why I asked whether she meant 'dancing' or 'training' in the first post, dickhead. Dickhead is english for dickhead, btw.

real boobs vs extra fake

DanHendersonsAsymetricSmile - what's tiki gonna do, kick junior's ass?

yeah, if they don't stop it for a cut

JDS is a pimp, Tiki betta watch out before the big Brazilian is balls deep from the back while he grabs those fake melons Phone Post