Weirdest/funniest/nastiest place you've had sex?

I’ve had sex in a dumpster…on a mattress…that was on top of food a restaurant just threw out…college…

2 Likes

inside a woman

10 Likes

Horse Stall

4 Likes

or a man, cant remember

5 Likes

In a huge lecture hall.

3 Likes

In the backseat of a Volkswagen

6 Likes

Bathroom floor of my office building.

Middle of a playground in the middle of the night.

3 Likes

LA

3 Likes

back of a Volkswagen

2 Likes

Storage locker…

2 Likes

Park bathroom

2 Likes

Weirdest - High dive tower
Funniest - pile of ice blocks in the walk in
Nastiest - burning man

4 Likes

OP’s mom’s asshole…

7 Likes

in a grocery store. on the aisle that sells the camping/ cook out stuff. about 1am on my way home with my girlfriend from a bar on a weekend night. both pretty drunk but it was quiet, so were we. and fast. but i was 21 or 22.

i’m probably on video somewhere but no one saw us that i know of.

2 Likes

Laser tag maze, wearing the vest, still ready to snipe any attackers… fuck I used to be awesome

3 Likes

Up the butt, Bob.

4 Likes

I’m not gonna win, but…

In-service during a boring speech about blood borne pathogens (was a handy, so not intercourse)

In the bed of a stranger’s pickup truck in rural Idaho. (It was missionary style, and I’m still amazed her spine didn’t snap…and also that no one caught us.)

Behind a 24 hour fitness gym in her Toyota corolla’s passenger sea while passersby were passing by. She was riding me hard and I eventually came, but out of the corner of my eye I noticed there were people trying not to look twice.

3 Likes

In an alley way doorway/alcove behind a strip club, unknowingly over a fresh piss puddle while people watched as they walked by

back in the degenerate mdma & speed days

Also - in a pool at a resort in Bali, while an Asian man who was minding his kids watched

3 Likes

On the roof of an office building as a traffic copter flew by… or in a restaurant bathroom.

3 Likes

In a janitor closet that we were able to access through the roof hatch. Was new years eve and I was on a fuck ton of ecstacy

4 Likes