Weirdest Thing Your Dog Has Barked At?

My dog watches tv when it's on. Swear. Every time there is a dog on the tv she barks at it. Anyway, tonight she was barking and growling at Diet Dr. Pepper Cherry comercial with Lil Sweet. Absolutely going nuts. I thought it was a fluke. So I dvr'd the comercial the next time, played it again. Yep, she's targeting Lil Sweet.

May this thread rot in hell.

My dog goes nuts when horses are on the tv. It's funniest thing for whatever reason he hates cabayos. He farted once woke himself up and started barking. Phone Post 3.0

My 6 month Blue Heeler pup barks when a dog on TV does. My 5 year old lab could care less. Phone Post 3.0

My dog barks at freakin' ghosts. She'll stand in a spot looking down the hallway, hair on her neck standing, and bark like she sees something. It is unnerving.

We have one dog that will bark at the TV. He either barks at other dogs or at Flo from the Progressive Insurance commercials. Sometimes if he doesnt see the dog on TV but hears one barking, he will take off running outside through the dog door to bark at the dog.

My refrigerator when It makes ice. Phone Post 3.0

Our dog in college ONLY barked at In The Evening by Led Zepplin. She would stand in front of the speaker and lose her mind barking.

My dog barks at the alarm keypad in my house. One night we came home and accidentally set it off, she jumped up and ripped the keypad out of the wall with her teeth. Now every morning, she stops and make sure it beeps twice before she goes outside. She gives it a warning bark occasionally. Phone Post 3.0

sewich - My refrigerator when It makes ice. Phone Post 3.0
Haha I liked this one. Phone Post 3.0

One time my dog barked at me walking into a room wearing nothing but a poodle skirt and hardened candle wax on my nipples.

She is a cunt. Phone Post 3.0

My one dog barks at people with hats, particularly people with cowboy hats.

My other dog tries to attack my weedwacker, chainsaw and lawn mower if I use them when she's in the back yard. Phone Post 3.0

My dog barks and attacks the broom. I think my old lady must be beating him with it when I leave. She hits me with it too but only cause I like it. Phone Post 3.0

donkypunch55 - My one dog barks at people with hats, particularly people with cowboy hats.

My other dog tries to attack my weedwacker, chainsaw and lawn mower if I use them when she's in the back yard. Phone Post 3.0
My cousin has a mutt named Petey. He barks at people with hats on, people wearing uniforms and people with dark skin, my son included. Phone Post 3.0

This isn't exactly weird but, just a few minutes ago my dog awoke and started barking at the front door.  It's 12:16 a.m. and I went to see if perhaps a raccoon or bear was out there trying to get into our trash bin.  It turned out to be a neighbor's dog who dropped by to shit on my walkway and ask if she (my Lab) could come out to play.  I don't know how she heard the visitor.  She appeared to be sound asleep.  I told him to go home and he obeyed.  My neighbor doesn't know it but tomorrow she'll be picking up some dog shit from her walkway...  Or should I just go over there and shit on it myself?

When we first moved in our first place our dog randomly went into the kitchen one night and started barking at the corner wall for 10 minutes. Phone Post 3.0

Haka Jawaka -

This isn't exactly weird but, just a few minutes ago my dog awoke and started barking at the front door.  It's 12:16 a.m. and I went to see if perhaps a raccoon or bear was out there trying to get into our trash bin.  It turned out to be a neighbor's dog who dropped by to shit on my walkway and ask if she (my Lab) could come out to play.  I don't know how she heard the visitor.  She appeared to be sound asleep.  I told him to go home and he obeyed.  My neighbor doesn't know it but tomorrow she'll be picking up some dog shit from her walkway...  Or should I just go over there and shit on it myself?

Go drop a deuce on her walkway. You could be your neighborhood's phantom shitter.

Unless you live in my neighborhood, im the Phantom Shitter around my way. Phone Post 3.0

My dog barked at a watermelon first time it saw one. Was going nuts in the kitchen barking and growling at it on the counter. It was so funny we took the watermelon and put it in the backyard with the dog and letter her have at it she attacked it lol and tore it apart. Phone Post 3.0

Our property backs up to a large public park. There's a walking trail you can see from our yard. Dog goes ape shit anytime she see's a dog off leash. Whenever it happens, my wife or I yell "leash law!". Phone Post 3.0

There was a commercial that came on all the time a few months ago that had a doorbell noise in it. That set him right the fuck off, which is weird because I don't even have a doorbell.