Welcome To New Seattle

1 Like

Its utopia "sniff". 

-zeekman

2 Likes

There were at least 10 of them attacking and they couldn't even knock whiteboy out? 

What a bunch of pussies. 

I hope they all die in an AIDS fire. 

8 Likes

It's sad that black people are hunted down everyday whenever they step out of the house.

I hope the black man that was assaulted by an entire gang is okay.  I see dozens of videos every. single. day. of these light skinned black folk being assaulted and murdered and it needs to stop. 

5 Likes

And like that, he's now considering voting for Trump in November 

Poor black people. Look at what they have to do just to survive every day life. 

sicko - 

And like that, he's now considering voting for Trump in November 

lol

My buddy just said the other day he hates that black people constantly live up to stereotypes. He is black and feels like it's a bad look. 

Inslee’s plan has worked wonders. The left is winning. Seattleites get what they deserve. 

2 Likes

You sure that's not Somalia?

1 Like

Covid Fro -

Jesus. I'm moving to Monroe soon.

Anyone know what the concealed carry laws are in WA state?

Shall issue.  Walk into the local PD.  Fill out a form, get finger printed.  About 10 days later your CPL arrives in the mail

MGIM - 

Poor black people. Look at what they have to do just to survive every day life. 

LOL, I can see why they are so SCARED living those lives!!! Crazy people out to get them lol!!!

Covid Fro -

Who gives a shit. If you live there you should be carrying regardless of the law. 

3 Likes

nottheface - 
Covid Fro -

Shall issue.  Walk into the local PD.  Fill out a form, get finger printed.  About 10 days later your CPL arrives in the mail

Years ago, I flew to WA for the weekend to take an "unarmed combatives" at a firearms School. (Insite if any one knows it)

The instructor said something about, "No guns on the mat, so if you have stow them" Being from CA, I thought it was a little joke.

Then literally EVERYONE took out their concealed guns. LOL.

I’m in Seattle. These fuckin Somalians from different neighborhoods are now shooting each other, around South Seattle. It’s unbelievable. They all know each other and their families  attend the same mosques and everything. Unreal. 

I didnt understand what was going on, what the flag was they referred to? why there were arab women.

can someone explain?

1 Like

8:30RezAtDorsia -

I’m in Seattle. These fuckin Somalians from different neighborhoods are now shooting each other, around South Seattle. It’s unbelievable. They all know each other and their families  attend the same mosques and everything. Unreal. 

This has been going for a long time. I have some good brawling with the skinnies stories growing up.  North Seatac and Tukwilla is like lil Somalia in some spots lol.

There is a section 8/low income apt complex that is full if Somalian refugees off MLK. My buddy used to be a maintenance worker their and had to be on call one week a month. I went on calls with him a couple times while drinking and lemme tell you what. Ho..lee...shit they were off the fucking hook lol.

In Seattle you have crews like East Africa Posse etc lol. A lot of those fuckers in Holly Park.

8:30RezAtDorsia -

U hanging in there tonight?  I’m right on the first hill/cap hill border. This shit is insane

Why would a white person come within 100 yards of that scene?

Also, do we know if these BLMers support the organization or the movement? It’s important to draw that distinction before judging them.

1 Like

New Welfare