Welcome to the UFC Holly Holm

Per DFW twitter

@danawhite: Welcome to the UFC @_HOLLYHOLM http://t.co/BxNVy8SYTR Phone Post 3.0

i just seen that on twitter.A future Holly holm vs.cyborg number 1 contender match would be sick

IN like a mofo

BurnMyEyes - i just seen that on twitter.A future Holly holm vs.cyborg number 1 contender match would be sick
Looking at the front page a lot of people seen this on twitter lol Phone Post 3.0

Fuck yeah

If they get Cyborg down, WMMA is going to be on fucking fire in 2014/15

BurnMyEyes - i just seen that on twitter.A future Holly holm vs.cyborg number 1 contender match would be sick

Would be completely amazing if the pieces of that 135 woman's division fell into place like that... with a NYE showdown between the winner and RR.

Funny...I commented earlier how the UFC needs Holm asap. Ronda has quickly dispatched of the top 5,besides Cat. Phone Post 3.0

You gotta think that this isn't good news for Cat. She's probably thinking if she wins her next fight, she gets a title shot. Now with Holly in the mix, it might complicate things a bit.

And I for one don't mind this problem. We now have two people that are worthy of a title shot, instead of Dana just picking the next girl in line Phone Post 3.0

RicGillespie -
BurnMyEyes - i just seen that on twitter.A future Holly holm vs.cyborg number 1 contender match would be sick

Would be completely amazing if the pieces of that 135 woman's division fell into place like that... with a NYE showdown between the winner and RR.
I don't think the UFC would risk a contender losing with that matchup. I'd like to see it,but the UFC would handle Cyborg and Holm, like they handled Gus & DC. Phone Post 3.0

Awesome news.

How long is Cyborg going to hide in the weeds? Holly has a much more realistic chance anyway.

Captain_Underpants - You gotta think that this isn't good news for Cat. She's probably thinking if she wins her next fight, she gets a title shot. Now with Holly in the mix, it might complicate things a bit.

And I for one don't mind this problem. We now have two people that are worthy of a title shot, instead of Dana just picking the next girl in line Phone Post 3.0

Holly needs to be groomed for a title shot.

I don't want to see people complaining that they put her in there too early with Ronda.

We don't really know anything about Holly's grappling game.

JJLong -
Captain_Underpants - You gotta think that this isn't good news for Cat. She's probably thinking if she wins her next fight, she gets a title shot. Now with Holly in the mix, it might complicate things a bit.

I don't want to see people complaining that they put her in there too early with Ronda.

True, but do you think Dana would risk he chance of her losing to someone other than Ronda? Phone Post 3.0

Cat will get the shot before Holm, Winklejohn and Holly's team know that they need to work on her grappling a fuck load. She was super tentative to go to the ground in her last fight against someone who looked a weight class below her. She's got a long way to go before she gets to Ronda.

UFC wouldn't want to blow their wad on this too early either, let her build up in a few fights and get some hype before her with the casual fans and then put her in against Ronda.

JJLong - 

Jackson won't rush her. Her camp is known for playing it smart and safe.

ShaneMillerBJJ - Per DFW twitter

@danawhite: Welcome to the UFC @_HOLLYHOLM http://t.co/BxNVy8SYTR Phone Post 3.0
Good thing I didn't see the other 10 threads on the same subject, assclown. Phone Post 3.0

JJLong -

I agree with this, really looking forward to an eventual Honda/Holly fight though Phone Post 3.0

thaVANILLA Gorilla -

Good thing I didn't see the other 10 threads on the same subject, assclown. Phone Post 3.0
Really fuckface? Phone Post 3.0

Captain_Underpants - You gotta think that this isn't good news for Cat. She's probably thinking if she wins her next fight, she gets a title shot. Now with Holly in the mix, it might complicate things a bit.

Nah Holly still needs to fight a top 5 UFC fighter first. Cat is still next if she beats Nunes. Phone Post 3.0

Sick Phone Post 3.0

thaVANILLA Gorilla - 

Chill the fuck out man. Its douchebags like you that are bringing this forum down. There are bigger things to worry about than someone creating a thread that has has already been posted. God Id love to kick your fucking ass.