Welcome to the Wyatt Era

He's the most deserving of the title. To me he's one of the best workers on either roster and can actually cut promos. Cenas time has been over with. Only people that like cena are little kids and wiggers. Finally the WWE is letting some new faces be on top.

I'm not a little kid or a wigger and I like Cena quite a bit. I also didn't watch from 2002-2016, so I never got burnt out on him.

Honestly asking. What are his odds that he beats Randy at WM?

Very low, VKM is going back to what he always does. Guys like Cena and Orton at the top, all new talent to the mid card.

Long overdue

Hail king wyatt

kingofpancakes80 - I'm not a little kid or a wigger and I like Cena quite a bit. I also didn't watch from 2002-2016, so I never got burnt out on him.
Yeah I've been watching him since the beginning. In 15 years he's pretty much hasn't changed. He doesn't knock the shit outta people with the padlock and chain anymore but pretty much still has the same moves. He's a good worker but it has gotten old.

I hope he wins at WM. He hasn't even won a match there yet. Lost to Cena, Taker then Rock and Cena made the whole family look weak last year

LittleKang - Honestly asking. What are his odds that he beats Randy at WM?
I'm kinda torn. I give him 65% chance of winning because I think its huge that he pinned cena and AJ back to back to win in the chamber but I also know how much the WWE loves their stars. I think it would be a waste to just to have him lose at mania with his skills in the ring and at cutting promos.

Dravenlives - Long overdue

Hail king wyatt
Amen brotha

Fredsanford - I hope he wins at WM. He hasn't even won a match there yet. Lost to Cena, Taker then Rock and Cena made the whole family look weak last year
Yeah its time for him to win one and really put him over. Orton has already got 13 world titles and title wins at WM. Hail Wyatt

Good lord, I can't wait for the first ten minutes of Smackdown this week.

Looking forward to a full 10 minutes of YOU DESERVE IT. Possible face turn?

I just wish it wasn't just a transition to yet another lackluster Orton title reign

RUN.

grizz632 - I just wish it wasn't just a transition to yet another lackluster Orton title reign
God I hope not.

I'm pretty 'meh' on the whole thing. Should've been given the strap a while ago when his character was white hot, before he got boring and started dressing like a member of White Zombie. 

JoeMimic -

Can't really call it an era when he's losing the strap at Mania.

Don't be a negative Nancy.

It would've made much more sense for Bray to win the rumble...and Orton the chamber

Personally I would've kept the belt on AJ all up to mania

Orton getting that thing back is the moment it turns into the second banana belt from being the better belt AJ made it for a bit 

(Still love Owens, but AJ was a big part of making SD the better show with that belt and the Universal name made it seem tacked on till now)

Now Randy getting AJ's hard work seems tacked on.

3 straight ppv title changes is stupid. Wyatt has been long overdue for a title run. Very long title run for him could be really fun especially with his character. Absolute no reason to give it orton. Especially he doesnt work that many house shows anymore.

I'm happy for him and glad he had the opportunity to win the title. That said I don't like the fact that AJ Styles is not in the main event. AJ deserves to be in the main event, he is the best worker and should be rewarded at Wrestlemania.