Welfare stopped in America?

Shit is getting real.

4 days until the end, riots galore. Phone Post 3.0

HAHAHAAHHAHAAH

no way obama cuts off his voters

I truly hope this happens. It might spark the awakening that this country needs to get back to what made us great in the first place. Phone Post

Is this the real life? Phone Post

WIC is no longer and EBT in CA was down all day yesterday

This so definitely going to happen and it's going to affect a lot of other places.

The Mayans were correct and I'm not even trolling. Phone Post 3.0

Sauce? Phone Post

alkysmurf - I truly hope this happens. It might spark the awakening that this country needs to get back to what made us great in the first place. Phone Post

Phone Post

They want it to happen. They will successfully blame it on Republicans and remind everyone every election of the event, so the entitled shit stains will come out in droves to vote Democrat. Phone Post

Says a lot if the prospect of seeing the poor suffer gets you excited. Ironically most people with that view probably call themselves a Christian as well. Phone Post

I figure it's the 13th so most have already spent their monthly allowance and it'll be just like any other month.

In my opinion a good scenario is that severe cuts are made to avoid default.

Force the hand if the govt to make cuts that should have been made long ago. So long as we do not default on existing obligations. Phone Post 3.0

Any society is just three meals away from a revolution. Phone Post

but who is gonna pay for the illegal aliens to have babies now?

attjack - Says a lot if the prospect of seeing the poor suffer gets you excited. Ironically most people with that view probably call themselves a Christian as well. Phone Post

Great idea for a prius commercial. Phone Post

attjack - Says a lot if the prospect of seeing the poor suffer gets you excited. Ironically most people with that view probably call themselves a Christian as well. Phone Post
Is this at me?

What the fuck are you talking about? Phone Post 3.0

attjack - 

Says a lot if the prospect of seeing the poor suffer gets you excited. Ironically most people with that view probably call themselves a Christian as well. Phone Post

This forum is mostly atheist/agnostic

Won't affect me. Phone Post

Obama is planning to set off a nuclear weapon within the united states, and to blame it on Iran or Syria. When this happens...Say hello to full blown locked down martial law in America. The debt default he is forcing and the ensuing collapse of the U.S economic system will seem irrelevant then.

Hope the indicators I am seeing are wrong. :(

They have been warning us though through the tv with the show in America "Revolution" and in the UK "Blackout". Phone Post 3.0