Welfare stopped in America?

Not at you... Was directed at anyone excited about cutting off aid to the poor, and more so at people who say Jesus Christ is their Lord. His core message was to help the poor. Phone Post

attjack - Not at you... Was directed at anyone excited about cutting off aid to the poor, and more so at people who say Jesus Christ is their Lord. His core message was to help the poor. Phone Post

Who cares. Fuck the bible. Jesus isn't and never was a real thing. He is a figment of your imagination.

Even if he was, why would I follow the word of a man with no education, he was a Jew himself and has 3000+ year old opinions from living in a desert. Phone Post

attjack - 

Not at you... Was directed at anyone excited about cutting off aid to the poor, and more so at people who say Jesus Christ is their Lord. His core message was to help the poor. Phone Post

"The poor" is a relative term. The poor in the time of Christ would marvel at the luxuries the poor of today revel in at taxpayer expense. In fact, many people rather well off by their country's living standards would be in shock at what America's poor are able to enjoy. I don't think Jesus gives a flying fuck whether or not some entitled welfare queen is able to sit on her fat ass all day mooching off the workers of America.

EBT Card System Restored After Computer Glitch Disables Service

Read more: http://ktla.com/2013/10/12/shoppers-report-ebt-system-down-in-california-and-other-states/#ixzz2hcgoM5kj

attjack - 

Says a lot if the prospect of seeing the poor suffer gets you excited. Ironically most people with that view probably call themselves a Christian as well. Phone Post

Most of those "poor" people you are talking about aren't really that poor. Most of them are healthy and able bodied and are fully capable of working to support themselves but choose to live off other people's money or Single Mother's who pop out a child every 9 months just to get more welfare benefits.

ziggystardust - 

Any society is just three meals away from a revolution. Phone Post

Very true.

I don't thing growing up in the slums is quite as awesome for children as some of you seem to think. Phone Post

http://ktla.com/2013/10/12/shoppers-report-ebt-system-down-in-california-and-other-states/#ixzz2hcgoM5kj

I'm excited by the prospect of this house of cards collapsing. Not for the pain and suffering that will occur, rather for the rebirth that will happen after. We have a solid foundation in the construction, but we have been led far off of this course.

Our government is a bankrupt company that needs to collapse in order to restructure. Phone Post

EvilMaster - Obama is planning to set off a nuclear weapon within the united states, and to blame it on Iran or Syria. When this happens...Say hello to full blown locked down martial law in America. The debt default he is forcing and the ensuing collapse of the U.S economic system will seem irrelevant then.

Hope the indicators I am seeing are wrong. :(

seems reasonable

4pdboxing -
EvilMaster - Obama is planning to set off a nuclear weapon within the united states, and to blame it on Iran or Syria. When this happens...Say hello to full blown locked down martial law in America. The debt default he is forcing and the ensuing collapse of the U.S economic system will seem irrelevant then.

seems reasonable
Yeah, it makes perfect sense. All of the signs are there! Phone Post 3.0

help the truly poor, he also said if a man doesn't work he shouldn't eat.Most of the ebt users are capable, just lazy and arrogant...a horrible combination and a liberal politicians wet dream.

This reminds me: I miss Jericho.

alkysmurf - I truly hope this happens. It might spark the awakening that this country needs to get back to what made us great in the first place. Phone Post

What do you honestly think would happen if everyone used to getting welfare suddenly didn't, and instead became politically active? It's the republicans who need to turn the welfare back on, or the really will be crushed. Phone Post

EvilMaster - Obama is planning to set off a nuclear weapon within the united states, and to blame it on Iran or Syria. When this happens...Say hello to full blown locked down martial law in America. The debt default he is forcing and the ensuing collapse of the U.S economic system will seem irrelevant then.

Obama is going to set off a nuke in the us?

EM, you just went full retard. Phone Post 3.0

GnP Sonnen -
alkysmurf - I truly hope this happens. It might spark the awakening that this country needs to get back to what made us great in the first place. Phone Post

Phone Post

Phone Post

Nitecrawler - 
EvilMaster - Obama is planning to set off a nuclear weapon within the united states, and to blame it on Iran or Syria. When this happens...Say hello to full blown locked down martial law in America. The debt default he is forcing and the ensuing collapse of the U.S economic system will seem irrelevant then.

I sincerely hope so.

In for Obama nukes. Phone Post

attjack - Not at you... Was directed at anyone excited about cutting off aid to the poor, and more so at people who say Jesus Christ is their Lord. His core message was to help the poor. Phone Post

I think he was talking about personally helping the poor. I don't think he was a big fan of governments Phone Post

EvilMaster -
Nitecrawler - 

I sincerely hope so.
Wouldn't be the first time so at least you're consistent. Phone Post 3.0