Well... Another mismatch

Yea.... Pretty much what the title says.. She got another mismatch, dear god build the division ffs

The Invicta champ?

Apparently nunes loll there is no fw division for wmma

GayBred - 

The Invicta champ?

135lb champ

RenzoStudent2004 -
GayBred - 

The Invicta champ?

135lb champ

Aaaaahaha ahahah… Ha

Ha

I’m sure I’ll get flamed, but Cyborg against any natural woman is going to be a mismatch.

At this point she is essentially, physically, a man.

Even the facial bone structure is telling.

Years of hormone and testosterone abuse is most likely the culprit.

There is no 145 division. There’s Cyborg and a bunch of 135ers that don’t have to cut weight. 

hermanitor - I'm sure I'll get flamed, but Cyborg against any natural woman is going to be a mismatch.

Flamed?  Hell I'd vote you up every day for a month for this post if I could

hermanitor - I'm sure I'll get flamed, but Cyborg against any natural woman is going to be a mismatch.

You are 100% right. She has the typical hgh facial structure like bigfoot. That cro magnon large bro, huge jaw look.

She has abused steroids and hgh long enough to alter herself completely. You can also hear it in her stupid voice.

I have been posting it constantly, but make her fight 125 lb men. 20 lb weight advantage should be enough for someone who is pretty much a man at this point.

Megan Anderson

ABCTT_GROUNDnLB -

Megan Anderson

No natural woman has a chance. Megan might be able to go 5 rounds like Holly. She’d have to be on her bike and not engage as much just like Holly to survive that long. 

Holly did well. I think she has a chance. Even she lost a decision last time.

hermanitor - I'm sure I'll get flamed, but Cyborg against any natural woman is going to be a mismatch.

Agree.

RenzoStudent2004 - 

You are 100% right. She has the typical hgh facial structure like bigfoot. That cro magnon large bro, huge jaw look.

She has abused steroids and hgh long enough to alter herself completely. You can also hear it in her stupid voice.

I have been posting it constantly, but make her fight 125 lb men. 20 lb weight advantage should be enough for someone who is pretty much a man at this point.

Yup.

This is getting ridiculous and it seems no one wants to acknowledge it.

hermanitor - I'm sure I'll get flamed, but Cyborg against any natural woman is going to be a mismatch.

Not to mention all that time on those Mexican supplements her her train longer and harder than the girls not cheating. She couldn’t drop to 135 to fight real competition because she still needed those extra training hours and permanent body mods. Now she definitely looks smaller but has all the "upgrades" from years of steroid abuse. 

You can't feed her to the men though. They would still smash her. 

True.

On a side note, does anyone have a picture of ‘her’ before she started training?

I’m betting she looks like a completely different person.

This is her when she first started her career. SHe looks like a woman!

https://www.google.com/search?q=cris+cyborg+as+a+child&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=fmkT4jPTjerSsM%253A%252CWpJvzQ4xPQgHZM%252C_&usg=__WvYevBnM3nSv9dBLRjhNVmb80wU%3D&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwimi6qCg9LZAhUDqlkKHY8oDQYQ9QEINjAE#imgrc=fmkT4jPTjerSsM:

How dare you say that, she’s never fai…wait a minute.