Well done Rory

Lost tonight, but when was the last time we saw Lawler busted up? In two fights Hendricks couldn't land.

Canadian Dexter you dun good son.

he was amazing. scary seeing Robbie at the brink of being finished and coming back to win against someone like rory

His stock is definitely up.

Fan for life. Was cringing every shot he ate, huge heart and almost had Lawler out too. Damn that was fight of the year easily. For me the McGregor win packed more of an emotional punch but Rory and Robbie just wrote the fucking book with that fight.

Just saw Dana on Periscope calling him "probably the best fighter who isn't a champion". Probably true. Cain maybe. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah. Good show Rory. Go eat some poutine, grab some Tim Horton's and chill a while.

It's taken me awhile to start liking the guy, but I think that one officially made me a fan. That was one of the best title fights I've seen in awhile, let alone in that division. Phone Post 3.0

Great fight. Kid is tough Phone Post 3.0

Strikeforce Redbelt - Lost tonight, but when was the last time we saw Lawler busted up? In two fights Hendricks couldn't land.

Canadian Dexter you dun good son.
I am bummed for Rory after this fight. I don't like that he lost 2 to lawler. That isn't good for anyone.

Rory looked awesome ino. So did robbie. That busted face/nose. That killed Rory. Had nothing to do w balls. Rory is one tough mofo. Phone Post 3.0

Rory is the man Phone Post 3.0