Well how very gay of you O'Malley

I got no problem with people wearing what they want BUT if the UFC makes it so that he is the only one with a custom fight kit to make him stand out and everyone else has to wear the same boring shit then that is just lame and more special treatment for this guy

4 Likes

Because his faggy ass is all over the pay-per-views we’re trying to watch without throwing up

1 Like

They already added it to the UFC game too lol

I could care less if hes actually gay, it is hilarious though that hes wearing a hot pink fight kit before any female even lol

2 Likes

I agree, as long as it is a venom fight kit let them pick thier color or scheme, they let mitchell use the camo

1 Like

Maybe faggy but good that they’re finally doing some custom stuff with the generic ass uniform.

4 Likes

However he got there, he deserves credit for capitalizing on his title shot.

He did what Yan, Cejudo and TJ couldn’t – take the title from Aljo.

6 Likes

We all did buddy!

1 Like

He’s rated #1 because he knocked out the champion nobody else could beat. He also beat the guy who people feel did beat the champ. How is that overrated?

2 Likes
1 Like

he looks like a massive homo for sure but he stands and bangs and at the end of the day thats good for the sport. I’m not a fan of his fashion but I watch his fights.

6 Likes

Fucking another man wearing pink?

1 Like

Compare him to the previous generation of guys at his weight. He wouldn’t have been qualified to be a a sparring partner for those guys.

Champ privilege

God forbid some individuality

3 Likes

IMG_6687

9 Likes

Even homos need a hero

Rewatched and still in disbelief

3 Likes

Edgy and marketable I’m not sure. But he stands out, that is sure. And in this world of info overload and social media clickbait, it is sadly needed. Even very casual watchers know that those are “his” colors.

2 Likes