Well I'll Be! The UG Has Updated The App!

As always, thanks to MrZipp,Kirik & the rest of the mods here at The UG. This is proof.. Be patient, and they will deliver. Thanks again fellas. Phone Post 3.0

InTheWeedz - As always, thanks to MrZipp,Kirik & the rest of the mods here at The UG. This is proof.. Be patient, and they will deliver. Thanks again fellas. Phone Post 3.0
Are you saying that we can vote you down from the app now? Phone Post 3.0

InTheWeedz - As always, thanks to MrZipp,Kirik & the rest of the mods here at The UG. This is proof.. Be patient, and they will deliver. Thanks again fellas. Phone Post 3.0
You're the only person I've blocked from this site and yet I see you all the time.

Apple app needs another update. Phone Post 3.0

Vaginal Tear -
You're the only person I've blocked from this site and yet I see you all the time.

You "blocked" me, yet, you see this post(by me) that's nothing but giving props & you still open it JUST to talk negatively about me...

Posters like you are the reason Pro Fighters arent posting here anymore. I miss talking to them. If I were your boss, you'd be FIRED... Jetson.. Phone Post 3.0

InTheWeedz - 
Vaginal Tear -

You "blocked" me, yet, you see this post(by me) that's nothing but giving props & you still open it JUST to talk negatively about me...

Posters like you are the reason Pro Fighters arent posting here anymore. I miss talking to them. If I were your boss, you'd be FIRED... Jetson.. Phone Post 3.0

failfaggot

InTheWeedz -
Vaginal Tear -

What the fuck are you talking about you little cock smooch Phone Post 3.0

ChaosOverkill -
InTheWeedz - 
Vaginal Tear -

failfaggot

Mods.. once again, the use of "faggot"... Look at the title of this thread & the content. There is no need for this harshness... Chaos deserves to be banned...

Me as well as that one mma guy take offense to this hate-slur...
Ban ChaosOverkill... Phone Post 3.0

Socceroos Phone Post 3.0

InTheWeedz, what's wrong with the guy? I don't understand the hate. Correct me if I'm wrong, but is it because he uploads those videos of that guy giving his opinion on MMA? Phone Post 3.0

InTheWeedz - 
ChaosOverkill -
InTheWeedz - 
Vaginal Tear -

failfaggot

Mods.. once again, the use of "faggot"... Look at the title of this thread & the content. There is no need for this harshness... Chaos deserves to be banned...

Me as well as that one mma guy take offense to this hate-slur...
Ban ChaosOverkill... Phone Post 3.0

go away

CHiLLEN - InTheWeedz, what's wrong with the guy? I don't understand the hate. Correct me if I'm wrong, but is it because he uploads those videos of that guy giving his opinion on MMA? Phone Post 3.0
I guess... I don't know what that problem is. He's a bit TOO MAD LoL.. Phone Post 3.0