well, it's official

Trump will be the only US president that will be impeached more than once. this trial will be over fairly quickly.

and then, sometime in 2020 or beyond, the left will come up with something else to reeeeeeeeeee about.

good times, and what a time to be alive

2 scoops, 2 genders, 2 terms, 2 impeachments. 

The man is incredible. 

3 Likes
eubie5 -

Trump will be the only US president that will be impeached more than once. this trial will be over fairly quickly.

and then, sometime in 2020 or beyond, the left will come up with something else to reeeeeeeeeee about.

Fuck, with all this winning I kind of forgot that they can just keep coming back to the well.

Let em. They look more ridiculous each outing, and they are tearing themselves apart doing it.

Black Doug -

The man is incredible. 

You forgot two boobs

I hope he brings in Michael Buffer to announce each time it gets shot down in the Senate. 

"And STILL the 45th President of the United States of America, Donald J Trump!!!!!!"

6 Likes
DaveFu -

I hope he brings in Michael Buffer to announce each time it gets shot down in the Senate. 

"And STILL the 45th President of the United States of America, Donald J Trump!!!!!!"

Legit LOL. 

DaveFu -

Hahahaha

DaveFu -

That would be awesome

God bless our president!

eubie5 -

This post is the perfect example of a Reeeeeeeee

DaveFu -

What an idea! 

I'm thinking if Trump wins they won't try again.  This impeachment was a Hail Mary since they didn't have any strong candidates to run.  Hopefully their "REEEE'ing" will die down to a low rumble and the next four years will be a little less chaotic.

GeorgeCarlinUGTPTT -
eubie5 -

This post is the perfect example of a Reeeeeeeee

you'll be the 1st one out there, screaming at the sky.

DaveFu -

That made me laugh out loud here at the bar in sitting at.

Soup and Beer -

I'm thinking if Trump wins they won't try again.  This impeachment was a Hail Mary since they didn't have any strong candidates to run.  Hopefully their "REEEE'ing" will die down to a low rumble and the next four years will be a little less chaotic.

Yeah right. That's damn near as insane as the left is right now.

Black Doug -

The man is incredible. 

And he already has 2 Supreme Court justices 

eubie5 -

I agree 100%

Soup and Beer -

Good one. You almost had me

https://giphy.com/gifs/page-idiocracy-vDZACy278sqT6

Blue please