Well THAT escalated quickly. * GRAPHIC vid!!!!

holy gunshot to the carotid!

Is that real? Damn. Phone Post 3.0

gaht damn!

No thank you, absolutely no interest in seeing that.

In for what is sure to be some enlightened discussion on the topic.

holly shit! buddy sprung a leak!

Fountain of blood Phone Post 3.0

**reminds self not to get shot in the fucking neck if at all possible in the future

We're they car jacking him?

Viral marketing for Calvin Harris.

I'm pretty sure they were cops.
Look at the one dude wearing a brown vest with something written on the back.

Plus the guy wearing the body cam appears to be calling it in after they discover the guys been plugged.

Lol the fuck was that all about Phone Post 3.0

Motorcycle cop in what sounds like Mexico speeds through traffic to catch up with a brown SUV. When he gets to the vehicle he pulls out his gun and jumps on foot and approaches the driver side window with another officer. The driver floors it and they start popping rounds into the windshield and driver side window. They suv barrels through traffic before slamming into a truck. The officer with the cam on runs to the wreck and opens the door to find the driver, dead, with blood literally pouring out of a gun shot wound to his neck. The end Phone Post 3.0

Holy shit. Two guys on motorcycles cut through lanes on a congested freeway. They get off their bikes and start shooting at a guy in a car, the guy drives and hits a bunch of cars trying to escape. The gunmen run after and shoot. The guy is leaking for the side of his head or neck (can't tell I'm on my phone). That was like a movie style hit Any back story??? Phone Post 3.0

gage949 - Motorcycle cop in what sounds like Mexico speeds through traffic to catch up with a brown SUV. When he gets to the vehicle he pulls out his gun and jumps on foot and approaches the driver side window with another officer. The driver floors it and they start popping rounds into the windshield and driver side window. They suv barrels through traffic before slamming into a truck. The officer with the cam on runs to the wreck and opens the door to find the driver, dead, with blood literally pouring out of a gun shot wound to his neck. The end Phone Post 3.0
Haha beat me! Vu Phone Post 3.0

Toy gun? Where's the boom? Phone Post 3.0

Dig his choice of getaway music! Phone Post 3.0

Yikes that didn't look safe shooting through traffic. The other cops seemed to get the hell out of the way of the GoPro dude on the dirt bike.

The Facebook title mentions something about a thief. Maybe I'll send this to a Mexican GF for translation/explanation. Phone Post 3.0

Reminder to self. Don't run from the cops in Mexico. Phone Post 3.0

Fucking cops popping off shits in traffic like that, could have killed some reg person sitting in traffic.

What the hell kinda gun was that?

sounded like a paintball gun Phone Post 3.0