Well.....they're rioting and looting again...

http://twitchy.com/2014/08/10/and-the-riots-have-started-protest-escalates-in-ferguson-mo-pics-vine-video/

Nothing says justice like free shit. Phone Post 3.0

There are always people looking to take advantage of a situation. Phone Post 3.0

Fuck. I was just there the other day.

Would have been nice to not have to wait for my Jordan's to arrive from Zappos. Phone Post 3.0

The endless spiral of stupidity of these people is just amazing.......we don't like the way we are treated by law enforcement...... So we go out and behave like lawless animals. Makes perfect sense. Phone Post 3.0

Gunfire all over the place.

zetti -
mrblonde1281 - http://twitchy.com/2014/08/10/and-the-riots-have-started-protest-escalates-in-ferguson-mo-pics-vine-video/

You always post about the same topic on this forum. I guess this is your thing. Please be more original in the future even though you have a mental handicap.

I'm pretty sure this JUST happened......not sure how I could have posted it before. Phone Post 3.0

mrblonde1281 - The endless spiral of stupidity of these people is just amazing.......we don't like the way we are treated by law enforcement...... So we go out and behave like lawless animals. Makes perfect sense. Phone Post 3.0
Vu yeah I don't get why they do this, they say they are being oppressed by the man and what better way to get back at them then to do crime and make them think less of me. I don't get it Phone Post 3.0

The blacks again? Phone Post 3.0

antifret - The blacks again? Phone Post 3.0
I heard there was a white guy there, but they jumped him apparently lol Phone Post 3.0

yeah he got his ass beat

mrblonde1281 - 
antifret - The blacks again? Phone Post 3.0
I heard there was a white guy there, but they jumped him apparently lol Phone Post 3.0

LOL

CarbonKid_24 - 
mrblonde1281 - The endless spiral of stupidity of these people is just amazing.......we don't like the way we are treated by law enforcement...... So we go out and behave like lawless animals. Makes perfect sense. Phone Post 3.0
Vu yeah I don't get why they do this, they say they are being oppressed by the man and what better way to get back at them then to do crime and make them think less of me. I don't get it Phone Post 3.0

It's public schools, they glorify the destruction of property as a form of protest (Boston Tea Party).

you guys have no idea what these public schools are like, Riverview and the Hazelwoods. They seem ok, but if you knew what really goes on with these students.

Invisible Lats Syndrome -
CarbonKid_24 - 

It's public schools, they glorify the destruction of property as a form of protest (Boston Tea Party).
I see your point, but I think it has more to do with levels of morality. Theres a portion of people who only follow a moral code because they fear the consequences. When there's a sea of idiots just like each other, the chances of consequences diminish. Pieces of shit if you ask me Phone Post 3.0

zetti -
-FC- - 
zetti -
mrblonde1281 - http://twitchy.com/2014/08/10/and-the-riots-have-started-protest-escalates-in-ferguson-mo-pics-vine-video/

You always post about the same topic on this forum. I guess this is your thing. Please be more original in the future even though you have a mental handicap.

Is your thing complaining about his thing? Phone Post 3.0

I was talking to him faggot. Let the grown ups talk.

He makes a good point though. Your comment was totally and utterly useless..... Phone Post 3.0

mrblonde1281 - 
zetti -
-FC- - 
zetti -

Is your thing complaining about his thing? Phone Post 3.0

I was talking to him faggot. Let the grown ups talk.

He makes a good point though. Your comment was totally and utterly useless..... Phone Post 3.0

hey blondie, though you are correct, let the faggot call the faggot a faggot

August 11, 2014

there was a riot on the streets, tell me where were you?

Invisible Lats Syndrome - 
CarbonKid_24 - 

Point taken... But the difference is in the Boston Tea Party they attacked and destroyed a specific target that was the source of their ire, the didn't attack and loot the dress makers shops who had nothing to do with it.

Soul Gravy - August 11, 2014

there was a riot on the streets, tell me where were you?
You were sittin' home watchin' your TV,
While I was paaarticipatin' in some anarchy... Phone Post 3.0

Invisible Lats Syndrome -
CarbonKid_24 - 

I highly doubt these animals remember anything from school. If they even attended. Phone Post 3.0