Well, this fight sucks

Grab, push, rub head in circles and repeat 40 times.. Phone Post 3.0

Because your man didn't get the KO in the first round?

Cry Phone Post 3.0

Agreed Phone Post

We're treated to 2 of the best HW's battling. Heart vs stamina. It's amazing to watch, you fucking stupid ass simpleton fuck. Phone Post 3.0

im not a fan of either JDS or Cain but that wasnt a great fight by any means...way too much clinching against the fence..u can expect that from Cain every time out..

Naderhood - We're treated to 2 of the best HW's battling. Heart vs stamina. It's amazing to watch, you fucking stupid ass simpleton fuck. Phone Post 3.0

Lmao that made me laugh so hard Phone Post

Threads like this annoy me.

Why don't you enjoy MIXED MARTIAL ARTS and not just expect a KO in round one.

I enjoyed this fight. Phone Post

you suck

I knew there was a reason I stayed off the ug. The fucking heart that jr showed in that fight was amazing. The champs showcase of skills was a pleasure to watch. Maybe you should stick to wstching toughman re runs OP. Clueless fucking douche nozzle. Phone Post

NootSooNiiice - I knew there was a reason I stayed off the ug. The fucking heart that jr showed in that fight was amazing. The champs showcase of skills was a pleasure to watch. Maybe you should stick to wstching toughman re runs OP. Clueless fucking douche nozzle. Phone Post
THIS
People like OP are the PROBLEM. You're the fat, slovenly asshole at the bar that only half pays attention to the fights but bitches because the fighters aren't throwing bombs every time he looks up from his fried cheese and butter. If you can't appreciate the very obvious strategies both fighters were using and the little battles that we're going on in the clinch then the sport doesn't need you watching it. Go back to your monster truck rallies. Phone Post 3.0

NootSooNiiice - I knew there was a reason I stayed off the ug. The fucking heart that jr showed in that fight was amazing. The champs showcase of skills was a pleasure to watch. Maybe you should stick to wstching toughman re runs OP. Clueless fucking douche nozzle. Phone Post
The first 2.5 rounds were dog shit. It was the stand up version of lay n pray. Juniors heart is undeniable but it wasn't a good performance Phone Post 3.0

Jambo888 -

haters want stand and wang. no strategy. no planning. plant in centre of ring and throw bombs until somebody falls. or maybe pulls out a folding chair headshot and then powerbomb to particle board table.

They would like a card full of Leonard Garcia's. Maybe not the best skilled, but entertaining.

I'd rather watch the most skilled. Sometimes that works out to less exciting fights, but I'd still rather see the most skilled fighters competing against each other. Phone Post

How was it a boring fight? Cain dominated again, its not like he layed and prayed, Juniors face showed that. What did OP expect, for Cain to just stand in front of Junior? Idiotic is what he is Phone Post

You carnage junkies need to eat a lit road flare

It was a good fight. It was really boring to watch though. Phone Post 3.0

Bry Bry - im not a fan of either JDS or Cain but that wasnt a great fight by any means...way too much clinching against the fence..u can expect that from Cain every time out..

What the f' are you high on? That was a war. If you can't cope with watching a wrestling based fighter, maybe you should watch yet another 12 round Floyd snoozefest?

JDS is head and shoulders above the other HWs, and Cain smashed his face and finished him. Maybe you need Ritalin bro.

JimmersonzGlove - 

Couture was probably smokin a cigar and gettin blown by his 7th wife while talkin about the style he created during that one. Phone Post

It was the perfect gameplan, perfectly executed. IMO that early flash KO is always going to be Junior's best chance against Cain.

That being said, Junior obviously expected the Couture style dirty-boxing. And Junior's strategy was great too. Those short-elbows are the perfect counter to a strong wrestler's dirty-boxing. And they almost worked. He landed a few of them, almost finished with one.

One of the reasons MMA is so much more interesting than boxing, IMO, is the room for creativity. There are only so many ways to be dynamic when all you're allowed to do is stand and throw punches. It's checkers versus chess.

i wasn't bored for one second.

Another problem with mma is fans like this. One of the best cards ever a great main event and still bitching. Phone Post 3.0

Crabtree - Grab, push, rub head in circles and repeat 40 times.. Phone Post 3.0

BEEP!