Well this sux...

This was a pretty big let down. Erica trained hard and I am sure her opponent did too. I guess Jamie fell down the escalator on the way up to the event. She screwed up her shoulder and ankle. I hope she is ok but this really screwes us. Erica only gets her show money and we were counting on winning and that would have been double. You know how it is when you are counting on a certain amount and you don't get it? Anyways we are now on to grapplers Quest tomorrow morning. Robert and Javi was good but Robert needed to let the hands go more and Javi needed to not respect Roberts stand up so much :) Does that make sense?

ok bye bye.

Javi by split decision. Probably means in truth it could have gone either way, but I wasn't there to see it. Chris, what did you think? Did Javi deserve the win or ...?

TV

Robert and Javi was good but Robert needed to let the hands go more and Javi needed to not respect Roberts stand up so much

translation: two guys just staring at each other...

zawi

thanks you soooooo much chris for all your suport and help

Javi pressed the fight the whole time. Robert has a FANTASTIC sprawl but when your main goal is to NOT get taken down, how can you be a successful striker?
Javi's striking is as technical as Robert's, I think he just doesnt hit as hard.

This fight was very frustrating to watch, it was a text book Pedro Rizzo fight.

Round 1 Robert

Rounds 2 & 3 Javi

thank you too zack

;) no problem kiddo ;)

Where's my thanks? :(

THANK YOU !!! :)

Thanks Zack. So did Javi's striking improve drastically or do you think Robert's striking tech is average, but he has freaky power?

Oh, Erica, congrats on GQ.

TV

Yeah that REALLY SUCKED! The only reason why I went to the fights was to watch Erica fight. Just my luck they cancled the fight. I was upset/pissed. Oh well theres always next time....

Tom- Javi has been working with a muay thai coach for longer than Robert has been training. Javi just hasnt tried to use it in a fight yet. When your that at wrestling and that proficient on the ground you usually end up instinctively going there when you are fighting top tier opponents.

In this fight Javi was forced to strike with Robert because Robert is ridiculously hard to take down. I think Javi gained a lot of confidence in his striking in this fight, at least his ability to last and outpoint a good striker. I believe Robert has good striking and hits harder than Javi from what I have seen, he was just very tentative in throwing more than one punch at a time in this fight.

I kinda thought that myself but who knows these days.

Dan you are the load your mother should have swallowed.

Was that too personal? If so I pre apoligize :)

LOL!

Your momma is so fat that when she puts on a red dress the kids say "HEY KOOL-AID"!!!

ROTFLMAO, that shit is funny. Those are two jokes I haven't received by email.

You're so ugly, that your imaginary friend played with other kids!

Not to knock Erica or anything put why would that girl be scared? That girl fought Judy Neff before

Dan is so ugly, they put a pork chop around his neck so the dog would play with him

hey useless...Tanner won...LOL even if it was a HORRIBLE stop!

You see Laimon in the background for the afterfight interview, what a clown! LOL!

last time I checked Tanner was mounted on Baroni...granted it was a bullshit stop, but how does that mean Baroni won?

"hey useless...Tanner won...LOL even if it was a HORRIBLE stop!
You see Laimon in the background for the afterfight interview, what a clown! LOL!"

LOL well if you were as smart you look you would have made the bet