Well this sux...

Robert and Javi was good but Robert needed to let the hands go more and Javi needed to not respect Roberts stand up so much :) Does that make sense?

No actually it makes no sense at all coming from u ... Maybe chris needed to answer the bell after recieving the beating robert gave him in the first five minutes of there fight

Ok dickhead. I was saying they both could have done more in their styles. If Robert would have stood around in our fight I would have went 3 rounds also. I trained 2.5 times for that fight. Ask Roberts friends that train with me. Robert is tuff and I wasn't knocking him so go back to Dana Hills High School and grow the fuck up. Robert hit me about 20 times in the fight and I was not rocked one time. Tired yes, but rocked NEVER. I hit Robert with one right that if the fence wasn't there he would have hit the mat. I was told to take him to the mat (if possible) because his stand up was so good so I continuley tried to do so tiring me out. In the mean time I was getting hit with everything he had. Even a Thai kick directly to the face and still nothing. I am sure he knows in his head now that he doesn't have the power to knock me out, so in a re-match where I have good cardio and no fear of standing with him it might end up a little different.

The Thug = 2 posts. He must know all. SOunds like a typical Dana Kid.

Thank you for coming to my forum and speaking about me though I appreciate it.

CB

Hitman

Chris isnt talking shit on Robert he has said the same things to Robert. Hes talking shit on the fight Chris feels he could of done better, he is free to feel that way. Why stir up shit, arent we getting tired of this stupid fued. Robert and Chris get along just fine why not just leave it at that. It sucks because this bullshit is always started by some one other than the people in has to do with. Im sure Robert feels he would win in a rematch against Javi does that mean he is talking shit on him????

Well said Brad. Makes you want to clean house of these little fuckers though.

Go for it