Well, this video took an interesting twist...

https://twitter.com/GrantB911/status/1303478002077044736?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1303478002077044736%7Ctwgr%5Eshare_3&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fpjmedia.com%2Finstapundit%2F

3 Likes

There may be something to the idea that the police aren't there to protect honest people from criminals, they are there to protect criminals from the wrath of honest people.

4 Likes

That dude must be a real asshole.

1 Like

We need more of that in this country. With that being said, some men just shouldn’t be allowed to be cops. Fucking weak ass tripping over himself. Pathetic!

4 Likes
Pain Headquarters -

We need more of that in this country. With that being said, some men just shouldn’t be allowed to be cops. Fucking weak ass tripping over himself. Pathetic!

Your going to make Upperdog cry.

1 Like

Community policing.

Send that guy back to being a mall cop. 

Good to see...

Not surprising.

Literally every single public poll has showed black communities want more police, not less.

1 Like

I love the George Floyd knee on the head at the end. And the other one moves his knee off like yo you can’t do that 

1 Like

Big dude restrained him with a knee on the neck.  It works.  Great video

Does anyone ever wonder how come the majority of these videos always involve a certain demographic......?

baj54 - 

Does anyone ever wonder how come the majority of these videos always involve a certain demographic......?

You notice that the demographic you’re referring to helped capture the subject?

Watch Johnny Knoxville’s “The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia” if you need an education on ghetto culture. It knows no color.

If you notice, a good percentage of the people looting, breaking shit, and starting things on fire in the riots are of the pale persuasion.

Don’t get it twisted. Racism of any kind is a sure sign of low intelligence.

3 Likes
baj54 -

Yes often times this is the case.  But bringing that up when that same demographic is helping ridiculous.  When you don't see ppl as individuals and judge them on their actions there is a prob

Well there’s something you don’t see every day. 

The hood's going to have to fix itself before any cop can I love seeing stuff like this people taking charge of their community You have to want to fix it You can't rely on the government or any kind of law enforcement to do it. And honestly I did not expect that when I watched this video like the title stated, that's great.

Any backstory on what the guy did? Had to be something serious for a bunch of black people to kick the shit out of him and help the cop, especially in times like these.

Inspirational video

Backup arrives and immediately tries to shove the dude that jumped in and had to do the job thst the first cop couldn't. Thankfully the first cop yelled and stopped him, it was the only good thing thst he did. The sheriff and P.D had better toss out any warrant''s that those guys might have. The probably sved that cops life.

That copy was pathetic

1 Like