Well,well,well it is quiet here tonight LOL

Good performance from Leben he fought hard but was ultimately out boxed by Bisping. Reminded me of Muhammed Ali and George Foreman. I doubt Bisping will ever win over the haters but their silence speaks volumes to me.

Good main event.

matt hammil won

haven't seen it but seems 3 rounds of back and forth. Just shows Bisping would be toast vs. the champ

Monsters Ball - Its quiet because most people haven't seen the show yet so they are trying to avoid spoilers.

The show is being broadcast right now here in the US.

not on for another 4:30 here in Hawaii. big mahalo to everyone who gave the results away in their thread titles.

Thats really rich considering we used to have to wait a day till the ppvs were shown here and it was spoiled every damn time. I only posted the result because others already had. Nothing to do with respect.

Common sense = not visiting a mma site = no spoilers.

I agree with Ryan and NINJA. Stay off the day of the fights.

Ninja4Hire - Common sense = not visiting a mma site = no spoilers.

lots of truth to this, i know. just sad that this logic assumes that most of the people here are clueless, inconsiderate dumbf--ks.

if the weather had been better today in Honolulu i wouldve been outside all day. wouldnt have seen the results.

Yeah Jay i'm still here mate :)

bisping was boring as fuck, sorry. definitely won, but pretty much made me not care about his next fight.

This is an American based message board. The majority of the members here are American. Thus, waiting until the American broadcast before posting results in thread titles is common courtesy.

This is nothing new.

Boring? He counter punched perfectly. Lyoto Machida doesnt counter like that. It's not like Mike will have the same game plan for every fight dude. Look at Leben's face! That was beautiful.

I saw the other threads with results and came to the deduction it had already been shown. Plus I didnt have a spoiler in my title.

RedDragonUK was the only cunt on here arguing that bisping won the hammil fight the night it happened....do you still feel that way ?

Ninja4Hire - Common sense = not visiting a mma site = no spoilers.

LOL, exactly. The flood gates have just opened after the decision.

Did Leben ever even throw a right hand?

- bisping was boring as fuck, sorry. definitely won, but pretty much made me not care about his next fight

I thought Bisping fought well, but the fight overall was lackluster.

Leben's mechanical man style gets on my nerves.

I thought Leben was going to win, props to Bisping for executing a great gameplan. Both fighters looked good though, great fight.

RedDragonUK - Boring? He counter punched perfectly. Lyoto Machida doesnt counter like that. It's not like Mike will have the same game plan for every fight dude. Look at Leben's face! That was beautiful.

yes boring. he won, but boringggggggggggggggg. most of the fights were though. very little mma tonight but a bunch of sloppy kickboxing.

RedDragonUK - Good performance from Leben he fought hard but was ultimately out boxed by Bisping. Reminded me of Muhammed Ali and George Foreman. I doubt Bisping will ever win over the haters but their silence speaks volumes to me.

Good main event.
Ali KO'd Foreman and actually threw power punches. Bisping ran like a little girl because he's a punk bitch. He threw nothing but jabs and out boxed Leben is a womanly fashion....