Well,well,well it is quiet here tonight LOL

"Ali KO'd Foreman and actually threw power punches. Bisping ran like a little girl because he's a punk bitch. He threw nothing but jabs and out boxed Leben is a womanly fashion.... "

Bisping didnt run, Stairnes ran! Bisping side stepped and used the jab and the body kick and the clinch and the knees. Did you see Leben's face? Didnt look like womanly damage to me sunshine...

RedDragonUK - "Ali KO'd Foreman and actually threw power punches. Bisping ran like a little girl because he's a punk bitch. He threw nothing but jabs and out boxed Leben is a womanly fashion.... "

Bisping didnt run, Stairnes ran! Bisping side stepped and used the jab and the body kick and the clinch and the knees. Did you see Leben's face? Didnt look like womanly damage to me sunshine...
he scratched him up and even Chris said he danced around. Terry Martin wrecked Chris. Bisping ran like a faggot and outboxed him because he is scared to back up all his tough guy talk with any kind of action in the cage.

Your Ali reference was one of the more idiotic ones I've read on this forum...

"even Chris said he danced around."

Whoa, EVEN the guy who got humiliated was unimpressed with his opponent's performance? Stop the presses!

"Terry Martin wrecked Chris"

lol, because he wobbled him for a second on his way to getting KTFO? Go dig Martin up out of whatever B-league promotion he's fighting in this week and let him know that.

I forgot, you value Toughman ugly haymakers (whether they win the fight or not, or even land or not) over crisp, accurate punching. Oh, unless we're talking about Machida, in which case it's poetry in motion and what makes the sport great.

Bisping fought a intelligent fight. I think the backing up and allways counter punching did well. I though leban was pressing the fight. The entrie 3 rounds. It was a little odd with the 30 -27 from one juge, but look where it was....

well, well, well the UK went 1-2 tonight.

I love the people who stilll bitch about spoilers.  It's not hard to stay off a fucking website dumbasses.

Bisping fought just like Chuck does.  Chuck just happens to have heavier hands and knocks MFers out when he gets them in trouble.  Leben's face was mush..............

Thread starter must like fighters who will intentionally leave it to the judges, bisping even said in the post fight interview that his game plan was to get a decision. I prefer fighters with a game plan of finishing their opponent.