Well...............

45-0....

Mayweather used hand control with his left hand and landed straight rights, mixed in the hook from time to time. Majority of the fight was controlled by a simple jab from Floyd, he threw Canelo off his game with it..Boxing 101, Canelo's gas tank was gone by round 6, Floyd stood in the pocket for most of the fight and picked the kid apart, even walking him down at times.

Makes it look too easy Phone Post 3.0

he's hands down the smartest boxer ever.

Amazing Phone Post 3.0

What did Canelo make for the fight? Phone Post 3.0

walk out with around 12 Million

Barry_BondsMVP -

Yea and some retard was trying to tell me he appreciates risk takers and floyd is a bitch that slaps and runs LOL. Dumb fuck Phone Post

Incredible boxer, but the lack of other compelling stories besides Ward and Broner I guess at this point could use a nail biting back and forth war that he is in, it would make the streak and the mastery all that more special and exciting.

Cotto was to a certain extend but he needs a new nemesis.

Bob Saget Bottom Team - 
Barry_BondsMVP -

Yea and some retard was trying to tell me he appreciates risk takers and floyd is a bitch that slaps and runs LOL. Dumb fuck Phone Post

usually those are haters, or morons who don't understand boxing lol

36 VS 14 - 
Barry_BondsMVP - 

45-0....

Mayweather used hand control with his left hand and landed straight rights, mixed in the hook from time to time. Majority of the fight was controlled by a simple jab from Floyd, he threw Canelo off his game with it..Boxing 101, Canelo's gas tank was gone by round 6, Floyd stood in the pocket for most of the fight and picked the kid apart, even walking him down at times.

FUCK YOU!!!!!!! YOU DOWN LOW NIGGA BITCH!!!!!!!!

You appear perturbed

36 VS 14 - 
Barry_BondsMVP - 

45-0....

36 VS 14 - 
Barry_BondsMVP - 

45-0....

let me finish with your mommy first

I_want_to_thank_christttttaaaaaaaaaargh! - 
36 VS 14 - 
Barry_BondsMVP - 

45-0....

LOL

There was a debate a while ago of how Mayweather would have done against Sugar Ray. The majority think Ray would have beat him but I disagree. I think Ray's aggressive style was tailor made for someone like Mayweather.

I'm gonna go ahead and say it, I think Floyed is the greatest ever. Phone Post 3.0

Tommy Hearns would have fucked Floyd up. Floyd would beat Leonard and Duran though.

And Wagners Cut - There was a debate a while ago of how Mayweather would have done against Sugar Ray. The majority think Ray would have beat him but I disagree. I think Ray's aggressive style was tailor made for someone like Mayweather.

I'm gonna go ahead and say it, I think Floyed is the greatest ever. Phone Post 3.0
Leonard or Robinson? Phone Post 3.0

He's the best. The speed is just too much. The head movement and footwork is legendary and the counter punching is precision and effective. He can't be beat by anyone of our era. A fight against Leonard would have been awesome. i still like Tommy Hearns over him but it's close.

Fedoral Crime -
And Wagners Cut - There was a debate a while ago of how Mayweather would have done against Sugar Ray. The majority think Ray would have beat him but I disagree. I think Ray's aggressive style was tailor made for someone like Mayweather.

Leonard or Robinson? Phone Post 3.0

Sorry. Robinson. Phone Post