Jake Sheilds
Matt Brown
Martin Kampmann
Tarec Saffiedine
Dong Hyun Kim
Gunnar Nelson
Erick Silva
Rick Story

I'm sure I am forgetting some great fighters, but these are just the ones I can come up with off the top of my head (in no particular order).

This got me thinking, has there ever been a division as stacked as this?

What was/is the most stacked division in UFC history?

SLAPAHOE - War machine Phone Post 3.0
Op forgot Phil Baroni too. Phone Post 3.0

5 Round Main Event - GSP
Johny Hendricks
Rory MacDonald
Robbie Lawler
Carlos Condit
Hector Lombard
Jake Ellenberger
Tyron Woodley
Demian Maia
Nick Diaz
Jake Sheilds
Matt Brown
Martin Kampmann
Tarec Saffiedine
Dong Hyun Kim
Gunnar Nelson
Erick Silva
Rick Story

I'm sure I am forgetting some great fighters, but these are just the ones I can come up with off the top of my head (in no particular order).

This got me thinking, has there ever been a division as stacked as this?

What was/is the most stacked division in UFC history?
Jordan mein
Brandon thatch
Wonder boy Phone Post 3.0

Holy fuck talk about a stacked division Phone Post 3.0

Who fights Hendricks for the belt after GSP quits?

Is and has been the most stacked division for years.

Just think out loud here but if GSP were to retire, would it be possible for the UFC to hold an old PRIDE style tourney if they did it in Japan? That would be an epic way to crown a new champ.

I also think that NSAC or any other commission wouldnt take too kindly to it.

Mica Kizbig - Just think out loud here but if GSP were to retire, would it be possible for the UFC to hold an old PRIDE style tourney if they did it in Japan? That would be an epic way to crown a new champ.

I also think that NSAC or any other commission wouldnt take too kindly to it.
Dana doesn't like the GP format. He's said it many times. It would be amazing and would no doubt bring viewership. I'd like to see a GP every year in multiple divisions. I think its a great way to bring up contenders and introduce new stars. Phone Post 3.0

Kentpaul - Who fights Hendricks for the belt after GSP quits?
I say they do a top 8 tournament for the belt Phone Post 3.0

Anyone else think Matt Brown never sees a title shot now? Dude doesnt even get a sniff now.

Every welterweight fight is a tough match up for any of the top 30 fighters. Phone Post 3.0

Kings21 - Anyone else think Matt Brown never sees a title shot now? Dude doesnt even get a sniff now.
Is the conduit fight actually on ? If so, and, he performs great and gets the W even without a finish it would be hard to give him a shot. Phone Post 3.0

Nick Diaz is retired. Phone Post 3.0

Nick Diaz is retired. Phone Post 3.0

Brandon Thatch! Phone Post 3.0

SLAPAHOE - War machine Phone Post 3.0
I hope your joking Phone Post 3.0

FedorEmilioEstevez - Brandon Thatch! Phone Post 3.0
VU for being a Brandon thatch fan Phone Post 3.0

Nick Diaz is still #10 on the official UFC rankings. It's still real to me dammnit!!!! Phone Post 3.0

Its a little early for Brandon thatch but fuck if i dont love watching that guy fight. I look forward to seeing him tested on the ground or at least seeing if he can avoid the ground. Phone Post 3.0

Doc T - 
Kings21 - Anyone else think Matt Brown never sees a title shot now? Dude doesnt even get a sniff now.
Is the conduit fight actually on ? If so, and, he performs great and gets the W even without a finish it would be hard to give him a shot. Phone Post 3.0

He faces condit in like 3 weeks.

So yeah if he loses he'll probably face a guy within the top 15, maybe top 10.

If he beats condit, he may have to fight again, since they're doing hendricks after.