Wendy Thinks UFC is Fixing Fights? (Conor/Mendes)

Fake fights !! Let's be like the WWE , this is the end of the line. I'm so sorry , "he said , in English, Wanderlei Silva, who soon after in Portuguese , published another message: " The fight was purchased ? What do you think? If so, then yes we reach the end of the line! "He said.

If somebody can translate properly from Portuguese - I think he's referring to the McGregor Mendes fight

http://www.tatame.com.br/tatame/noticias/wanderlei-silva-faz-questionamento-sobre-vitoria-de-mcgregor-foi-comprada Phone Post 3.0

And by Wendy I of course mean Wandy

Fucking auto correct Phone Post 3.0

It's sad to see Wanderlei like this. It wasn't that long ago that he was just an all-round good guy, but these days he just comes across as a bit of a crackpot.

Smh Phone Post 3.0

It seems wand is fast becoming the poster boy for head trauma in MMA... Phone Post 3.0

Wand could have been a great ambassador... or maybe he's just proving that he couldn't have been. Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

Wendy is right, UFC playing you all like chimps.

Wendy's needs to worry about their own business. They had their chance for a sponsorship deal and blew it.

Fuck you! I said nothing of the sort. Phone Post 3.0

Let's all try not to fighter bash, even if someone has some obvious issues. Phone Post 3.0

ranier wolfcastle -
Voted up

One of the greatest bands of all time. Phone Post 3.0

Dude.

I'm not gonna lie. A small small part of me thought the same thing of Conor vs Mendes.

I'm probably like 10% it was a fix... 70% it was a legit fight.. and 20% its a possbility..

I just didn't get how Mendes would be that gassed or unable to get away. But maybe that was legit.

The ref stoppage was pretty quick... but maybe that was legit.

I don't know. I guess it was legit... but some of it just seemed a little off.

Wendy's habanero fries are pretty good. Phone Post 3.0

stevekt - Phone Post 3.0

Who cares what Wendy thinks? The real question is how the Five Guys feel about the fight.

stevekt - Phone Post 3.0

Fuckin legit lol! VU dude.

Caligulus - Dude.

I'm not gonna lie. A small small part of me thought the same thing of Conor vs Mendes.

I'm probably like 10% it was a fix... 70% it was a legit fight.. and 20% its a possbility..

I just didn't get how Mendes would be that gassed or unable to get away. But maybe that was legit.

The ref stoppage was pretty quick... but maybe that was legit.

I don't know. I guess it was legit... but some of it just seemed a little off.
Eh, something felt off, then rewatched it, Chad was landing some bombs on McGregor. Then the elbows were doing damage to him.

Think it was just surreal how quickly McGregor turned it up at the end and took the fight with accuracy. Phone Post 3.0

Wandy has obviously never heard of Twain

Wand probably doesn't really believe that the fight was fixed...he is just hellbent to make the UFC look bad in any way he can.