Wendy's

Has anyone ever been to a Spangles?

1 Like

Are Jack in the Box and Jack’s the same thing or different? I was working up in WA a couple years ago and there was a Jack’s in the adjoining parking lot, are there all but one of the nights I was there it was pretty good.

1 Like

The Popeyes by me got rid of the Cajun rice. A day that will live in infamy.

1 Like

Subways, Jimmie John’s, Thornton’s, and other non-drive thru shitfests care to disagree you incorrect son of a bitch!

2 Likes

Looked it up, different chains. However, further investigation I found that it was actually Jack in the Box in WA. Saving old expense reports has its merits. :laughing:

1 Like

The baconator and son of baconator are underrated. I rarely eat fast food but maybe once a month I will grab one with a chili as my side. I love Wendy’s chili. Gotta have like 10 of the chili sauce packets though.

1 Like

Should say “be born with” instead of have IMO.

Lots of women have them removed for different reasons.

1 Like

Or kill someone.

2 Likes

I was the general manager of a Wendy’s store back in the 90’s, their food at the time was top of all the fast foods at the time. Haven’t eaten there in almost two decades though, not sure if they had changed at all.

1 Like

So what you’re saying is you have nothing to add to the conversation and have a small penis. Gotcha.

2 Likes

lol

1 Like

go me too.

he’s got some subtle genius to his schtick. like homeslice. i’m not convinced he isn’t.

Years ago i ate at Chick-Fila all the time and could stop and eat there without crowds or any issues. Then it became the favorite of soccer moms and hipster and suddenly they started opening up two drive-thru lanes and the lines are still always wrapped around the building and out of the parking lot and it’s just not worth the trouble anymore.

2 Likes

That how it is in LA.

Seems like they open a new one around here every month, and they always have a line around the fucking block. Same with in and out line wrapped around the restaurant and sometimes down the street.

Yup. They’re offering 15+ here and still no takers.

Lazy, do-nothing wastes.

Then, the people who actually show up to work get fucking bombarded and fail.

There is a very popular restaurant up in Bangor that has closed the last two Monday and Tuesday’s due to staffing. I have been looking at their comments on facebook and idiots are saying if you pay more and make it a livable wage this wouldn’t be an issue. The issue is that people aren’t coming in to apply so you can’t even discuss a wage. Idiot mouthbreathers.

They’re offering 15+ an hour to these borderline retards and they still cant get my order right?

It makes sense when you think about it from a business perspective. McDonald’s and Burger King were always catering to kids. Wendy’s specifically catered to adults.

Yeah, drew carey show did a 3d episode and they did a tie in with wendys. Buy a meal and get free 3d glasses. This was at the peak of the show. We got destroyed and I wanted to cut the marketing exec that came up with the idea. We ran out within an hour and had people around the building for the next three hours. I put a sign on the door saying we were out of glasses. My DM was not happy. said we were turning business away, I told him if he wanted to come deal with the pissed off people that were standing in line for an hour for glasses he is more than welcome to. Here are my keys as well. Sign stayed up.

2 Likes

I used to love the Drew Carey show, forgot all about it.

1 Like