Went to j house arrest for defending myself

I was walking while smoking a J and two guys try and jump me. Apparently they thought I was some guy who robbed their friend. I keep some distance from them while trying to talk it out and once realizing there’s no turning back I slowly let them get some distance from each other. I engage the first one and end up breaking his freaking leg with one kick. His friend catches up and ends up having an extendo bat. I disarm him and gain some distance, he pursues and I end up breaking his arm with the bat before choking him out with it. Call the cops to report it and get arrested and thrown in jail for 60 days before getting bail ($15,000 and every condition in the book). 6 months later finally have a little freedom and can talk about the incident. I’ve never been in trouble, never even had a speeding ticket. My ex got orders to keep my son away from me while I was in jail with no notice of any of it until I was out. Where the fuck is the justice in this world. The whole world has gone to shit. The only solice I have through all of this is that it couldn’t break me. I’m out, I started my own construction business and weed delivery business and fight every second to have my son. 

2 Likes

And then you woke up from your dream? 

15 Likes

Riveting tale chap!!

Wish I was bullshitting 

1 Like

Do you train under Jon Matua?

1 Like

Is this the same story you tell all the local whores at your bar on Saturday nights

1 Like
Eskimo -

Who? 

1 Like
lordleone -

Is this the same story you tell all the local whores at your bar on Saturday nights

I don’t drink and sure and the fuck ain’t chasing worn out bar whores lol

Synical -
Eskimo -

Who? 

Apparently there aren’t any old school ufc fans here anymore. He said his fighting was the Hawaiian are of bone breaking.

I was making fun of you. 

You say you were defending yourself yet you made the first strike?

Eskimo -
Synical -
Eskimo -

Who? 

Apparently there aren’t any old school ufc fans here anymore. He said his fighting was the Hawaiian are of bone breaking.

I was making fun of you. 

Yeah not a single one just you

1 Like

Tank Abbott approves this thread

1 Like
MarcusAurelioFan -

You say you were defending yourself yet you made the first strike?

That’s where they are trying to get me. Plus after taking the guys weapon I used it on him which they are trying to say it was unnecessary despite him admitting to continue to pursue me. Even though I did strike first (kicking the first guys knee) I felt legitimate fear for my safety, having been jumped lots growing up. Shits fucked though. 

maybe somewhere  there is a security camera and u can use the footage to win your case

Sorry to hear OP. I wish you the best with your son.

1 Like
ranier wolfcastle -

maybe somewhere  there is a security camera and u can use the footage to win your case

My family checked the whole area and found nothing. They placed an add and stuff for witnesses but nothing came of it. 

Synical -

I was walking while smoking a J and two guys try and jump me. Apparently they thought I was some guy who robbed their friend. I keep some distance from them while trying to talk it out and once realizing there’s no turning back I slowly let them get some distance from each other. I engage the first one and end up breaking his freaking leg with one kick. His friend catches up and ends up having an extendo bat. I disarm him and gain some distance, he pursues and I end up breaking his arm with the bat before choking him out with it. Call the cops to report it and get arrested and thrown in jail for 60 days before getting bail ($15,000 and every condition in the book). 6 months later finally have a little freedom and can talk about the incident. I’ve never been in trouble, never even had a speeding ticket. My ex got orders to keep my son away from me while I was in jail with no notice of any of it until I was out. Where the fuck is the justice in this world. The whole world has gone to shit. The only solice I have through all of this is that it couldn’t break me. I’m out, I started my own construction business and weed delivery business and fight every second to have my son. 

Canooke - Sorry to hear OP. I wish you the best with your son.

I appreciate it, thank you

Captain Canuck -
Synical -

I rarely post lol usually just lurk. So from one Canadian to another, I’m sorry lol I thought maybe other martial artists may have experienced similar stuff. 

Synical -
Captain Canuck -
Synical -

I rarely post lol usually just lurk. So from one Canadian to another, I’m sorry lol I thought maybe other martial artists may have experienced similar stuff. 

![](upload://rev0EspcIzTNUD4yL3q6bpVphsB.gif)

1 Like