Went to Renzo's. Got a black belt. (pics)

That is pretty damn awesome! Congratulations my dude. 

Congrats ! 

Congratulations!! A Renzo Gracie blackbelt is a great accomplishment!!

TTT 

Amazing acomplishment!! Congrats!

That’s awesome! Congratulations

awesome

Congratulations! 

Congratulations brother, that's an amazing achievement 

Congratulations!!! Hello my long lost friend! Yes, Im still here. Lurking mostly these days. Black belt- how amazing is that?! How does it feel?? I’m so happy for you! Ive always admired your dedication and hard work. You should be so proud! And there’s no one sweeter than Silver Fox. He’s the best. Again, congrats to you!

On a side note- I hope you’re well. Lets catch up some time. Email me. Krs10KO@hotmail.com

Much love,

Kristen :slight_smile:

LiveToFightInc - Congratulations!!! Hello my long lost friend! Yes, Im still here. Lurking mostly these days. Black belt- how amazing is that?! How does it feel?? I'm so happy for you! Ive always admired your dedication and hard work. You should be so proud! And there's no one sweeter than Silver Fox. He's the best. Again, congrats to you!

On a side note- I hope you’re well. Lets catch up some time. Email me. Krs10KO@hotmail.com

Much love,

Krs10!!! I was at Sambo Steve’s and thought about you, girl! I’ll email you this week! I want to hear what’s been up on your end since the seminar! 

DiscipleDojo -
LiveToFightInc - Congratulations!!! Hello my long lost friend! Yes, Im still here. Lurking mostly these days. Black belt- how amazing is that?! How does it feel?? I'm so happy for you! Ive always admired your dedication and hard work. You should be so proud! And there's no one sweeter than Silver Fox. He's the best. Again, congrats to you!

Much love,

Krs10!!! I was at Sambo Steve’s and thought about you, girl! I’ll email you this week! I want to hear what’s been up on your end since the seminar! 

Nice! How is Steve? I’ve been MIA and under the radar bc unfortunately Im having a lot of issues with my health. So of course LTF had to go on the back burner too. It’s killing me! Plus I miss everyone so damn much! I don’t want to hijack your thread extolling your BJJ awesomeness so definitely email me. Congrats again!

K :slight_smile:

xoxo

Congrats. Very inspiring. If I ever get my purple I would be stoked! Good for you friend.

garrote - 

That's awesome man. Good read. Congrats!

3 belts ago…

Very cool. Congratulations fren. 

I need more action figures in this thread hehe

Congrats on the belt!

Congrats brother 

Way to go!

That's impressive. Good job man!

Amazing. Congrats!