Werdum done with UFC, wants Fedor rematch

https://youtu.be/BeM_4Mmmbbc

1 Like

Naw .... Why want someone he already beat? ... If I had to guess: I bet he wants Mir ... With a victory, it certifies him as the unquestionable GOAT of his era .... 

Jalen86 -

Naw .... Why want someone he already beat? ... If I had to guess: I bet he wants Mir ... With a victory, it certifies him as the unquestionable GOAT of his era .... 

Idk watch interview lol. He said he wants Fedor rematch in Russia. 

Beating Fedor at this stage proves nothing. He already has a huge win against him while Fedor was still dominant. That fight proves nothing.

I wish he'd be angling for a Stipe rematch.

4 Likes

Weird.  Digging deep into my non-existent creative writing skills... my only guess is that Chechen warlord guy wants to pay big money for the rematch.  Is there any other reason for him to leave the UFC and push for such a strange rematch?  Bizarre.  I wonder if he's thinking "I only have one more fight left..."

1 Like
jgiveshead -

Weird.  Digging deep into my non-existent creative writing skills... my only guess is that Chechen warlord guy wants to pay big money for the rematch.  Is there any other reason for him to leave the UFC and push for such a strange rematch?  Bizarre.  I wonder if he's thinking "I only have one more fight left..."

He said he considers himself young. Watch interview

You’d think he would want to get a shot at Stipe.

Liyon - You'd think he would want to get a shot at Stipe.

Yep. Honestly I want him to stay in the UFC. But its his life

Wish he go to Bellator and fight Mir, Barnett,& Bader!

SuperFightFan - Wish he go to Bellator and fight Mir, Barnett,& Bader!

Also probably wants to juice again

EKPOGI -

Also probably wants to juice again

Hard to blame him. Training for this shit in your 40’s without any help is stupid. 

1 Like

He is suppose to be grappling Buchecha next. 

Buchecha is suppose to be coming to mma too. 

Calhoon -

What????!!!!!!!!??!!!!

I understand negotiating for the best deal… but if could still be the UFC, no?

Liyon - You'd think he would want to get a shot at Stipe.

He did for a long time, but he lost to overeem again

Well, Werdum can take the Sonnen and Rampage deal and take a dive to fedor like they did, for that extra cash

Sprawl'n'Stall - I understand negotiating for the best deal... but if could still be the UFC, no?

Maybe he gets more freedom outside of the UFC, possibly a huge payday and can juice. Who knows

EKPOGI -
Calhoon -

What????!!!!!!!!??!!!!

Yep in Sept

EKPOGI -
Calhoon -

What????!!!!!!!!??!!!!

Yeah, @MoAlHousani posted this on his Twitter account.

"According to Ali Abdelaziz, Buchecha is to retire his Gi and focus on MMA in the immediate future. That does not mean he won’t be competing in No Gi/Grappling events going forward as well. He is currently in negotiations with several MMA Promotions for his 1st fight"

There is an interview with Ali posted below the tweet but they are speaking another language. 

Buchecha has spent time at AKA since back in like 2014 preparing.