Werdum fined $600 for Colby assault

Forssberg -

The next time Werdum acts aggressive, Covington will be justified to just shoot him. A fitting end for Werdum the bully.

Stfu..

Don J - 
Nexuscrawlers - Kind of pointless if theh arent going to fight in the octagon. It didnt make either of them look good, or make people want to tune into their next fights really.

True…but if you are Werdum you didnt even have to show up, paid a small fine and got to smack Colby with a boomerang lol

The right kind of justice.

Hey Werdum what’s your PayPal ? 

DREXp - He should've given them $1200, found coby and hit him again.
Well if the boomerang did its job..
ausgepicht -
Brockback Mountain - Colb seems like a bitch for snitching.

Right - because assault is so cool and reporting crimes makes you a bad guy.

Truth is that you’d cower into a puddle of piss and shit if Werdum smacked you with a boomerang and you call Colby a bitch, but he’s slap you around effortlessly - if you’d get slapped around by a bitch, what does that make you?

And yet, if Colby said nothing, he’d be the same in many peoples eyes. ‘OMG, he’s too much of a bitch to say anything.’

Damned if you do, damned if you don’t. Go figure.

Forssberg -

The next time Werdum acts aggressive, Covington will be justified to just shoot him. A fitting end for Werdum the bully.

Haha i like this guy, hes got spunk.
ausgepicht -

Truth is that you’d cower into a puddle of piss and shit if Werdum smacked you with a boomerang and you call Colby a bitch, but he’s slap you around effortlessly - if you’d get slapped around by a bitch, what does that make you?

I’m sure Colby was provoking Werdum, if not the entirety of Brazil at one point.

Only a bitch provokes someone and then cries to the cops when they get a dose of retaliation.

I’m sure no boomerang would have been thrown had Colby apologized for any offence his comments might have caused.

Which makes him a stupid bitch.

Not sure what that makes you…but I bet you can figure it out :wink:

Werdum should start carrying that boomerang with him.  He should pace, Conor-style, around the Octagon while Colby's fighting.

jgiveshead -

Werdum should start carrying that boomerang with him.  He should pace, Conor-style, around the Octagon while Colby's fighting.

hahaha

In

touch -
DREXp - He should've given them $1200, found coby and hit him again.

Well what goes around comes around...

....haha get it?  It's a Boomerang joke

MR31 - 
ausgepicht -

Brockback would slap you around effortlessly. So what does that make you?

“Wrong.” I’d slap you both around.

My inbox works if you want to meet and find out.

Cry more, crybaby.

Seems like half the UG community adores snitches and internet gangsters.

Werdum did the right thing. Don't talk shit and you won't get smacked or have shit thrown out you. 

he should have hit him harder for $600, fuck

ausgepicht -
MR31 - 
ausgepicht -

Brockback would slap you around effortlessly. So what does that make you?

“Wrong.” I’d slap you both around.

My inbox works if you want to meet and find out.

Cry more, crybaby.

i wouldnt want to catch your aids

Malvert the Janitor -

Well worth it!

HAHAHA! 

Colby was all “he’s gonna pay for this!”

Yes. Pocket change. 

That head movement doe
Southpaw'd -
Malvert the Janitor -

Well worth it!

HAHAHA! 

Colby was all “he’s gonna pay for this!”

Yes. Pocket change. 

That head movement doe

Shoulder got crushed though. 

Sweet! 

not enough. Assault with a weapon should be more than $600

ausgepicht -

LOL…Colby would beat the shit out of me if I talked shit about him, but I wouldn’t go crying like a bitch to the police