Werdum "I can beat brock w/just BJJ, no punches"

ShaqNoob - Had no idea he spoke very fluent Spanish. I would love to see the fight.

He's been living and teaching here for some years. I think his mother has been living in Spaing for a long time. He even showed the spanish flag along with the brazilian one in some of his PrideFC fights...

I gotta agree with Werdum on this one. All Lesnar has is his takedowns and it plays right into Werdum's game. Werdum literally would sub him without throwing a punch, much like he did Fedor.

DrewPeacock1 - tbh theres a long list of who can beat brock.

he has no technique and no chin, just speed and size.

ive been saying this since his first fight and its finally been proven in his last 2 fights

http://cdn3.sbnation.com/imported_assets/574156/lesnarface.jpg

Brock is 5-2 out of Seven fights it seems he proved you wrong. He was finished Via submission by Mir and TKO by Velasquez so what did you prove? He has never been KOd and Won the UFC title after only four Pro fights.

Put the hate away it proves your a 10er. I Always wanted to say that.

ChokeEmOut -  First thing I noticed, Werdum thinks he's Mexican now? Ha Portuguese > Espanol Phone Post

wow, so your considered mexican if you speak spanish, seeing the language of spanish comes from spain and those living in spain are considered european. what a idiot.

BLACKBUDDAH - 

ive been saying this since his first fight and its finally been proven in his last 2 fights

Brock is 5-2 out of Seven fights it seems he proved you wrong. He was finished Via submission by Mir and TKO by Velasquez so what did you prove? He has never been KOd and Won the UFC title after only four Pro fights.

brock should never of been in the ufc after just 1 fight. he got raped by carwin and cain.

who has brock fought;
not even gonna talk about fight #1
lost to mir
beat the almighty heath herring,
beat a past it couture
mir is shit
if carwin knew what a treadmill was he would have beaten brock (i do have respect for him coming back and winning)
got ass raped by cain.

so, who has brock beaten? imagine what overeem would do to brock, it would be unholy.

the fact that it took him 4 fights shows nothing except dana wanted him to be champ to make money.

also, why be stupid calling me a tenor? makes no sense, cause i choose not to pay money to join this website, so i can change my profile picture.. hmmm.. i think your the stupid one for wasting your money.

also i know so much more about mma than you so dont even try that shit, i would school you

i agree with fabricio

does he mean that he would only have to train in the intricies of moves that Brock has never heard of?

DrewPeacock1 - 
BLACKBUDDAH - 

brock should never of been in the ufc after just 1 fight. he got raped by carwin and cain.

who has brock fought;
not even gonna talk about fight #1
lost to mir
beat the almighty heath herring,
beat a past it couture
mir is shit
if carwin knew what a treadmill was he would have beaten brock (i do have respect for him coming back and winning)
got ass raped by cain.

so, who has brock beaten? imagine what overeem would do to brock, it would be unholy.

the fact that it took him 4 fights shows nothing except dana wanted him to be champ to make money.

also, why be stupid calling me a tenor? makes no sense, cause i choose not to pay money to join this website, so i can change my profile picture.. hmmm.. i think your the stupid one for wasting your money.

also i know so much more about mma than you so dont even try that shit, i would school you

The competition Brock faced is who he was given. To call couture "past it" and say "if" carwin knew what a treadmill was has nothing to with Brock. You are arguing against reality with what if scenerios and I'm arguing fact. Cain is obvioulsy a better all around fighter but to try and minimize what Brock accomplished shows a lack of MMA knowledge and shows a lack of respect for what fighters do in the octagon or ring.

And you're not a10er because you didn't pay but because...wait you said you would "school me" but i rather keep you dumb.

Who has Brock beaten?

Much better HWs than the Reem......

Really? Did Brock have to be carried back to his corner or was he in control at the end of the round?

http://i18.tinypic.com/35k8v1u.gif

Damn, Arlovski got rocked by a slap.......

EvilMaster - I still can't believe the UFC cut this guy. He is clearly one of the best heavyweights in the game. Can't wait to see him beat Overeem again, it will put an end to all this Overeem nonsense once and for all.

Was about to agree with you but then realised you tried to slide by with the "Werdum was cut by the UFC" bullshit.

The UFC did NOT cut Werdum.

myee8 -  Seems like Werdum's getting a big head from one fluke triangle of Fedor. Phone Post
Hey, you beat Fedor Emelianenko and you've earned the right to crow a bit.

What I don't understand is how a fighter thinks he can crow after beating the exhumed corpse of Randy Couture or batting .500 against Frank Mir.

ABE FROMAN -  Why are people still challenging Brock?

Old interview This was before Brock lost to Cain.

And he is correct.

Brock doesn't have a glass jaw, he just doesn't like getting hit. He's never been knocked out cold. In fact, I'm amazed at how much punishment he took from Carwin and Cain without the lights going out. And I love how Couture is Captain America until his fight with Lesnar is brought up. Then he becomes old and washed up.

outtrigger - Brock by "brock n roll" R1 3:15

Actually it was the "Rogers' Roll" first!  Check out the Reem vs Brett!

I know a man who rolled before Lesnar and Rogers....

ttt

ttt