Werdum say Cain fight will happen in brazil

EckY - Why March?

You'd think after Cain holding the division hostage for years they'd want to keep it moving. Phone Post 3.0
March 2016 has the proper lunar alignment for Cain's fung shui. Phone Post 3.0

easedel -
evh - don't care about werdum or cain anymore

I don't think anyone gives two shits about the HW division anymore. If Cain wins, then what? Werdum rematch right away? Cain vs JDS 8?
The thing is though that there are some great matches to be made at HW if we could just get some good matchmaking instead of rankings. Phone Post 3.0

rockwell - 
easedel -

I don't think anyone gives two shits about the HW division anymore. If Cain wins, then what? Werdum rematch right away? Cain vs JDS 8?
The thing is though that there are some great matches to be made at HW if we could just get some good matchmaking instead of rankings. Phone Post 3.0

in the time it takes for the unnecesary rematch to happen, we could've had title defenses against stipe and arlovski.

humidity and sea level (3500 feet) for brazil wont be good for california valley velasquez! Phone Post 3.0

abi - humidity and sea level (3500 feet) for brazil wont be good for california valley velasquez! Phone Post 3.0

isn't brazil sea level the same as cali valley sea level?

not that that anything to do with an unproven often injured rarely tested fighter losing to a finely tuned often tested well rounded destroyer.

easedel - 

I'm with you both. I used to be a huge Cain fan but he is one of the hardest guys to be a fan of. It's not all his fault but the guy never fucking fights.

I finally thought when Werdum won the belt that we would have a HW champ that fought more than once a year but things aren't looking too good right now.

Then you have guys like Mitrione who are begging for a fight. Too bad Meathead isn't the champ.

It's sad Werdum doesn't get the credit for not just his skills, but also for his professionalism. Cain shouldn't be gifted another titled shot when he not only lost by being beat up and finished, but also because he decided to be unprofessional and not move to elevation sooner to train. I don't think laziness and stubbornness should be rewarded just because a fighter attracts an audience of people. And why does anyone want Cain to even win the title? Going off of his track record, we won't see him fight for another year after winning it. I'm for divisions staying fresh and flowing along, and I hope Werdum wins. The UFC doesn't need to have someone open the door to Latin America anymore, so Cain getting a title shot is very underwhelming and undeserving. A stadium show could have been done without Cain in Brazil. Phone Post 3.0

dont want cain to ever be champion. sorry..dudes too fragile.. Phone Post 3.0

Fuck whoever made this match in the first place and sticking with it. Were quick as fuck to cancel out the Tate match, this should get the same treatment.

Just basically wasting the division.

The end of the Mayan calendar predicted Cain's fate. Phone Post 3.0

Rambo John J -
abi - humidity and sea level (3500 feet) for brazil wont be good for california valley velasquez! Phone Post 3.0

isn't brazil sea level the same as cali valley sea level?

not that that anything to do with an unproven often injured rarely tested fighter losing to a finely tuned often tested well rounded destroyer.

São Paulo is around 2500ft and places in Rio can be up to 3500ft. Is there any information about specific venue yet? Phone Post 3.0