Werdum shocks the world off of fighters fullish

Mistakes that they made in and before the fight. Example the Fedor fight Fedor jumped in werdums guard after smashing on the feel and now the Velasquez fight Velasquez had bad ring rust and dint prepare for higher altitude and was at sea level. One positive Werdum does look great but I have a feeling were Gna have Dos Santos next he was at hotel with all of them and training in front of them like he was going to fight the night guy and wanted to show he's in shape and scary. And Dos Anjos will destroy Werdum his style is werdums kryptonite and we will see an actual heavy weight fight more then one every 1.5 years Phone Post 3.0

Fullish fighters = fullish mistakes Phone Post 3.0

Lack of bodywork was a huge mistake on both sides. Phone Post 3.0

Whoa, Dos Anjos is coming to fight Werdum? That's a serious increase in weight. Is he going to build up to that in a healthy way, or just let himself go for a few months?

Disappointing showing for Cain Phone Post 3.0

Translation anyone? Phone Post 3.0

Your grammar hurts my brain.

Those damn fulls and der fullish missed aches! Phone Post 3.0

I like turtles Phone Post 3.0

Fullish mistake by Cain. He should have traned more.

fighters should know by now not to eat medium-sized meals just before fighting Werdum Phone Post 3.0

Ahh I see. You wild each it. That meets they're naked Phone Post 3.0

Felix Culpa - Disappointing showing for Cain Phone Post 3.0
Did u not read the op? Cain was fullish obviously affected his movement. Phone Post 3.0

My God, this fullishness... Phone Post 3.0

Boom Boom Mancino - fighters should know by now not to eat medium-sized meals just before fighting Werdum Phone Post 3.0
Lol voted up Phone Post 3.0

Technical Primates - 

Your grammar hurts my brain.

lol, I have a headache and it did make it worse!

Don't worry, dos Anjos will beat him. Werdum would be a full to attempt that Phone Post 3.0

Autistic Phone Post 3.0

He dint prepare. How fullish. Phone Post 3.0

Dead President - Fullish fighters = fullish mistakes Phone Post 3.0
Foolish bro Phone Post 3.0