Werdum wants rematch at UFC 200

You cool with that? Phone Post 3.0

Nope. When you lose that badly that early you need to earn your way back. Phone Post 3.0

canuck34 - Nope. When you lose that badly that early you need to earn your way back. Phone Post 3.0
Especially seeing he just got the belt and hasn't established himself as champion Phone Post 3.0

NBK ALL DAY -
canuck34 - Nope. When you lose that badly that early you need to earn your way back. Phone Post 3.0
Especially seeing he just got the belt and hasn't established himself as champion Phone Post 3.0
Hadn't* Phone Post 3.0

Cain didn't have to climb back after JDS though Phone Post 3.0

The Dean of Cuisine - 

He fought Bigfoot before the rematch with Junior.

The Dean of Cuisine -
He fought Bigfoot before he rematched junior

I think werdum will fight jds next Phone Post 3.0

Stipe Vs overeem at 200. If Cain beats Browne he'll get the winner. Phone Post 3.0

Haha that's ridiculous. I doubt he will be able to put together a string of victories to put him back in contention Phone Post 3.0

cawsie77 - Stipe Vs overeem at 200. If Cain beats Browne he'll get the winner. Phone Post 3.0
This sounds about right. With Werdum and JDS fighting.

Not into Werdum getting an immediate rematch at all. He got slept with the quickness. Stipe has bricks in those hands Phone Post 3.0

Hell no! He got flask KO'd in the first. What's wrong with you guys? He didn't even fucking defend the belt Phone Post 3.0

The funny thing is if that was Cain who lost that way last night, Dana & co. would be setting up a rematch right away.

He should take more time off than that anyway. He got knocked silly...it looked like he couldn't have told you his own name for a good five minutes after the KO.

Definitely not a rematch at UFC 200. Werdum got one punched. Maybe Werdum should fight Rothwell next would be my pick.

Overeem is likely to get next title shot, then Cain will be up after he beats Browne.

Reem gets the next shot. Werdum can fight AA or Rothwell Phone Post 3.0

klabo - Hell no! He got flask KO'd in the first. What's wrong with you guys? He didn't even fucking defend the belt Phone Post 3.0
Op stated what Werdum wants and everyone else said no.

Do you even read bro or just post?

Too much flask for you. Phone Post 3.0

epwar - The funny thing is if that was Cain who lost that way last night, Dana & co. would be setting up a rematch right away.
But Cain did lose that way to JDS and didn't get a rematch. He got one this time because he'd defended the belt a few times and the sealevel shit really made people think it was a fluke. Phone Post 3.0

MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ - Definitely not a rematch at UFC 200. Werdum got one punched. Maybe Werdum should fight Rothwell next would be my pick.

Overeem is likely to get next title shot, then Cain will be up after he beats Browne.
That would be a nice matchup if they don't go with JDS rematch. Not a lot of fresh match ups left now that I look at the top though. Phone Post 3.0

Werdum wins the belt, sits out for 11 months holding up the division, then loses and now wants an immediate rematch 2 months later. Lol. Hell no. Phone Post 3.0

Let him be Fedor's first UFC fight Phone Post 3.0