Werdum winning standup so far

lulz

Overeem is eating too many punches and not delivering enough..hmmm..

yup

I guess this means Werdum has the gold standard, K-1 Level Striking.

He actually was doing a decent job until he got scared and resorted to shooting a series of telegraphed takedowns.

Reem doesn't like getting hit. Phone Post

Overeem was over concentrating on the takedown, now he's just timing the knee and picking him apart. Phone Post

Don_Dada -  Overeem was over concentrating on the takedown, now he's just timing the knee and picking him apart. Phone Post

uh no

No surprise. Werdum by Ko if it remains on the feet.

He is eating far too much shots either way Phone Post

With the exception of stopping the takedown, Reem has done very little.

agreed with OP but he'll lose for all the self takedowns.

Overeem isn't getting knocked out. That's how he fights nowadays. He lets his opponents land their patter punches and then throws a power punch when he sees the opening.

29-28 Werdum. But judges will give it 30-27 Overeem

HokutoShinken - Overeem isn't getting knocked out. That's how he fights nowadays. He lets his opponents land their patter punches and then throws a power punch when he sees the opening.

Well I guess he saw no openings then. 

chopt - 29-28 Werdum. But judges will give it 30-27 Overeem

I agree. 

Overeem did nothing. 

i expected more out of Overeem..didnt look like a killer to me..Cain would eat him alive..

Werdum got knocked down in the first on a left hook, and in the second with a knee to the face. That's not winning the striking.

AlexanderTheGreatJJ -  No one one that fight IMO Phone Post

agreed. shit fight

HereWeAre - 
HokutoShinken - Overeem isn't getting knocked out. That's how he fights nowadays. He lets his opponents land their patter punches and then throws a power punch when he sees the opening.

Well I guess he saw no openings then. 

He found enough to win the fight. Werdum fought like a coward.