Were do i start with shoot em up games?

I have never played call of duty or any games like that but i want to start.

So were do i start i have a xbox 360 and only play sports and car games. Kind of want a army/marine game. Phone Post 3.0

Last I heard everyone is still split between call of duty and battlefield. If I were you I would buy one used from game stop, try it out and if you don't like it return it for the other one. Phone Post 3.0

If you're just getting started you'll want to earn your keep with Doom and Duke Nuke 'Em Phone Post 3.0

were did you go to school? Phone Post 3.0

Castle Wolfenstein Phone Post 3.0

Titanfall Phone Post 3.0

first shooter on 360?

i'd go to rainbow six: vegas

you can go the MW3/BF route, but id start here

If you want easy and satisfying play MW3

If you want a challenge and a more skill based play Halo (i know ppl will disagree but it takes skill to be good at halo) Phone Post 3.0

slo ko - If you're just getting started you'll want to earn your keep with Doom and Duke Nuke 'Em Phone Post 3.0
Correct answer. "Shoot em up bang bang" Phone Post 3.0

Umm counterstrike Phone Post 3.0

COD4 MW. Phone Post 3.0

People keep telling me battelfield is awesome so im going to check that out i think Phone Post 3.0

Madness interactive Phone Post 3.0

Half like 1 and 2

Bioshock Phone Post 3.0

Halo Anniversary Edition

Half Life 2

BioShock

Are you wanting online MP or story mode? Phone Post 3.0

What's style of games are you coming from? Borderlands may be a easy transition if you play other adventure/role playing games Phone Post 3.0

Basicly fifa ufc foza horizon gta thats all i play mainly fifa Phone Post 3.0

awilson82 - Are you wanting online MP or story mode? Phone Post 3.0
Both realy Phone Post 3.0

those games(COD,Battlefield, CS) are too realistic. I'd rather have fun, gimme Quake III, Unreal Tournament, etc all day.