Were Rogan and Goldberg ever friends?

I haven't heard joe say 1 thing about Goldberg since he was fired and did Goldberg ever do an episode on joes podcast.

https://youtu.be/xokTxxYmKpk

I'm sure there was at least a small friendship since they worked together as lobg as they did. I also feel like it would be pretty hard to have a full podcast without going into an awkward tiptoe scenario about how they used to be broadcast partners. Joe could bring up a lot of things and I'm sure Mike and him could reminisce about old shows, but the fact would still be we all know Mike from his old job. Do you bring up how he was let go by NFL on Fox? It just doesn't seem like it would be in either ones best interest.

They seem so different.

Goldberg is cool in my book but it was always funny watching Goldie and Rogan have awkward moments together.  Sometimes Goldie would get really excited about something and start leaning in real close to Rogans face and you'd see Rogan lean back a little and get this subtle look like "dude, back up" on his face.  Made me and the girlfriend laugh every time.

I would like to hear at least 1 gold sun.

...really though... Dana and Goldy were never friends.

Marvin Caribou - I would like to hear at least 1 gold sun.

...really though... Dana and Goldy were never friends.
Goldy* Ism *

for real - it'd be nice to hear ... something.

Joe has said 100 times Goldie is like a brother to him and he addressed the Goldie firing on a fight companion.

FrancisDingo'dMyHonesty -

Joe has said 100 times Goldie is like a brother to him and he addressed the Goldie firing on a fight companion.

This

He got layed off. Did great for the company for many years and the new owners wanted to go in a different direction. Idk about saying he was fired because he did solid work during the rise and glory days of the company. Joe probably cant talk about it for legal reasons.

I also don't think Joe want's to say anything negative even if he feels that way.  He felt horrible after the Brendan Schaub thing so I imagine he would rather avoid hurting people he's close to, especially after that mess.

well, still Goldy needs to be replaced by two other people, so that's not really cheaper and isn't a three man booth a little bit crowded?

Business before pleasure. 

HE wasnt fired or layed off, his contract expired and it wasnt renewed .

Very close friends yes