We're supposed to push metoo but not protect kids?

They want us to believe in the wage gap myth or that females weren't in on Weinstein abuse but we can't bring up child abuse. I expect everyone to care about children but ESPECIALLY women,the last few generations of women put themselves above the needs of children.so they fingered themselves to orgasm in their seats at the globes last night with the new power they would gain in Hollywood,complete pieces of shit.

Who the fuck is trying to push me?

Sorry I tried to use a title I could fit in the space available,got a comment for the thread itself?

That's going to be next years thing.

warmonky - Sorry I tried to use a title I could fit in the space available,got a comment for the thread itself?
I think every social media movement no matter the initial intent turns to shit.

This is one of the few times I Think they'll follow through because they are gaining power for themselves,it's greed not benevolence that's motivating them.

All these MeToo women speaking out now. But didn't they allow it to continue by not stopping it when it happened to them? Think of all the young women who got exploited because the first generation didn't speak up until it was trending

My favorite part is how # means pound

Poundmetoo

Nobody protects kids because kids don't vote or have money. Same reason abortion is legal.

sadic1 - Nobody protects kids because kids don't vote or have money. Same reason abortion is legal.
I was with you until you're second sentance.

Abortion actually is a part of it imo. Women are not protective of children the way they were in the past,the acceptance of abortion(even late term)has eroded their protective instincts. The way women talk about abortion it sounds similar to a bulimic or cutter having control of their body. Their not women or even adults just grown juveniles doing what they think feels good,if women aren't in charge maybe it's because they don't deserve to be.

We can't bring up child abuse? What the hell are you talking about? Child abuse is constantly being battled against by our society, law enforcement, social programs, etc.

Are you suggesting no one should talk about sexual abuse and harassment until all child abuse is eliminated first?

sicko - All these MeToo women speaking out now. But didn't they allow it to continue by not stopping it when it happened to them? Think of all the young women who got exploited because the first generation didn't speak up until it was trending

Okay so let's understand your logic here:

Because they did not mention being abused/harassed in the past, or at the time it happened, they must never mention it again.

warmonky - Abortion actually is a part of it imo. Women are not protective of children the way they were in the past,the acceptance of abortion(even late term)has eroded their protective instincts. The way women talk about abortion it sounds similar to a bulimic or cutter having control of their body. Their not women or even adults just grown juveniles doing what they think feels good,if women aren't in charge maybe it's because they don't deserve to be.
So you want these mentally ill women to raise the children you're trying to protect?

They need to grow the fuck up and stop blaming others. If they cared about children when the documentary an open secret came out they should have worn pins for it,but they couldn't be bothered could they.

Oh by the way Brock pierce one of the pedos in open secret is one of the main people running bitcoin,think about that next time bitcoin gets brought up.

warmonky - They need to grow the fuck up and stop blaming others. If they cared about children when the documentary an open secret came out they should have worn pins for it,but they couldn't be bothered could they.
I honestly don't follow social media shit so I have no idea what you mean there.

William H Macy - 
warmonky - They need to grow the fuck up and stop blaming others. If they cared about children when the documentary an open secret came out they should have worn pins for it,but they couldn't be bothered could they.
I honestly don't follow social media shit so I have no idea what you mean there.

It was a documentary you kind find in full on YouTube.

warmonky -
William H Macy - 

It was a documentary you kind find in full on YouTube.
Open secret? Is that the one about the Hollywood pedos?

Yeah. Ben savage visits the main Pedro at the mansion boys were abused at,they greet each other with a big hug,fucking disgusting.