wes sims power bomb

so I was trying to show my girlfriend the video of Wes powerbombing the guy. All of the video sites have removed it. Does anyone know where I can find it? Thanks.

That was one of the greatest things I ever seen in MMA

I too would like to see that again.

inf0 - The People's Elbow was right up there too.. lol

I thought that looked stupid and didn't actually do anything. The powerbomb Sims did looked sick!!!! STEMM UFC THEME BEAR WITNESS TO THE FITNESS BOOM YOUR GONNA GET KOED OUT BRO

I thought that looked stupid and didn't actually do anything. The powerbomb Sims did looked sick!!!! STEMM UFC THEME BEAR WITNESS TO THE FITNESS BOOM YOUR GONNA GET KOED OUT BRO

YOUR GONNA GET KOED OUT BRO = You're gonna get knocked out'ed OUT Bro...

MORON

I was right next to the cage for that. Edwin (Alseitz?) I believe was his name. If I remember right he has since passed away. Not sure if that has anything to do with people removing the video...

He followed up the powerbomb with an illegal soccer kick to the head. It was wild, the place went crazy.

This was before Ohio sanctioned mma.
He was the promoter for the event, his ref ruled it a no-contest.

I was cageside for the fight and have the vhs tape at my house, but I don't have a way to transfer VHS to youtube.

That's what got Wes in the UFC!

The days of General Wes Simms were great.

jMEDz24 - 

YOUR GONNA GET KOED OUT BRO = You're gonna get knocked out'ed OUT Bro...

MORON

oh so now your the grammer pollice?? LOL your a fag. GTFO before you get KTFO out

vid or it didn't happen j/k

ttt 4 this

it can be found on the preshow for the ufc 43 ppv.

I'm pretty sure you can see the clip here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzk66VwinCc

^ looking for the whole video, not just a piece.

SWAT 2009, it's going to happen!

(for those not in the no, I believe it was 2006 where Sims said it was going to be the SWAT 2006 - Sims Whoop Ass Tour 2006)

I miss Wes Sims!!!

jMEDz24 -
YOUR GONNA GET KOED OUT BRO = You're gonna get knocked out'ed OUT Bro... MORON
hm....doesnt ko stand for knock out, not knocked out. In which case when you say, he got koed, are you saying he got knock outed or knocked out. Knocked out sounds better so shouldnt it be ked o. Sorry, my mind wonders when i smoke after lunch.

I was there for that one and it was fucking unbelievable. I won my fight that night with a spinning backfist KO and thought I had the best showing of the night until he showed me up with that. I remember screaming at the top of my lungs "WHAT THE FUCKING HELL?!!?!?!?" It was the worst thing I have ever seen happen to someone in MMA, with the second worst being when Wes scalped an opponent with a head kick that hit the dude while he was ducking and split him ear to ear on the top of his head, peeling his scalp back and exposing his skull. Wes got beat in the UFC but I am here to tell you that most people don't know anyone, or anyone that knows anyone, that could beat him in a fight. He is a beast for real.

Matt: Pics of the scalping? Who was his opponent?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzk66VwinCc

Fast forward to 3:55

Only vid clip I've seen