Wes Sims vs Mario Sperry

ttt

Sims by brutal powerbomb

Will be interesting to see.

How much weight is Sperry giving up in this one?

Sperry is smaller. See the stats on gfcfighter.com

myspace.com/gfcfighter

up

TTT for Sims!

Big Wes will spit in the Bradshaw's hat of Ze Mario's soul.

LouDogg, slap yourself!!! Ofcourse there's love for Wes. Aparently you havent enlisted. Your brain washed just like the rest of them. Come to the light. Be strong, Sims Army strong!!!

All of the Simms Army toghter couldnt muster enough for wes to win this fight. Mario sperry is going to kick his a** in Miami. Wes better stick to fighting in small shows, and fight washed up roided out has beens.

Wes=lucky to beat Kimo.

I'm sure Sperry will kick his ass...

Just like that other Gracie blackbelt Conan did when they fought

funny!

SIMS BY POWERBOMB!!!!!

BenStark -"Sims isn't as refined technically as Mario but he is tough as shit and hard to submit especially with arm triangle. I've seen that with my own eyes."--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Agreed. Wes is VERY hard to submit for whatever reason. Frank Mir had him in several DEEP submissions and he never came close.

Ben I saw Conan catch Wes on an even deeper arm triangle than Mir had.........and Wes somehow got out of it.

I predict Sperry in the first round by arm triangle!

What about a comment from Sperry or Wes?

"Sperry hasn't been a top contender for many, many years."

Wes Sims has never, ever been remotely close to being a top contender. But he is young, strong, and has a fighting heart. I think this matchup is a close one, with Sperry as a slight favorite, despite his age. It could be fun to watch.

Big respect to Sperry for keeping it up at 40something

ttt