West Coast BJJ Tournament 9/25

West Coast Jiu-Jitsu Tournament - Registration is now OPEN!

********LATEST SUPERFIGHT INFORMATION**********

From Charles Gracie:
Co-organizer Charles states: 'We are very pleased with the enthusiastic response of the fighters. We are receiving several number of signers in all categories, and we have already secured presence of the Black Belts to compete in the Super Fights division are Crosley Gracie, Fabio Santos, Rafael Lovato Jr., Cameron Earle, Paulo Guillobel, Helder Menezes, Megaton Dias, Rafael 'Gordinho' Correa, Kirt Oziander, Shawn Williams, Ricardo Barros, Val Cubales, Jorge Vandame, Chris Smith, Mario Cerezo, Renato Migliaccio, Sandro ' Batata ' Santiago, Alexandre Crispim, Joao Cunha, Daniel Coyote and there will be more to come '.

The Tournament will be held here in San Francisco, California on September 25th, 2004 in the Main Gym of San Francisco State University located at 1600 Holloway Ave. in San Francisco, CA. The tournament will start promptly at 10:00 am and will have children, juniors, adult, master, senior, male and female, divisions from white to black belt levels.

Thank you all in advance for your cooperation and support. We couldn't have done it without all of you. Let’s play fair, safe and good luck for all of you.

Ralph and Charles Gracie
United Gracie Team

The Deadline is Monday, September 20!
Register Now: http://register.RalphGracie.com
For More Information: http://www.RalphGracie.com

Attention:
* This year we will have ON-LINE PAYMENT! Your registration and payment must be done on-line at the same time. We are only accepting on-line payments.
* Starting this year weigh-ins will be done with your GI ON.
* All kids weight-in is necessary. Kids weight-in will be on Saturday, September 25th, 9:00am at the Main Gym of San Francisco State University. All matches will be based on the closest weight, age, and belt. Make sure at the time of your child registration his/her weight is included on the sheet.

The deadline to register is Monday, September 20th, by midnight. NO EXCEPTIONS! Each competitor is responsible for his/her own registration and payment. Please, have your registration materials and fees in on time. No registrations will be taken after September 20th, and we WILL NOT have registration during the tournament.

We will be using an on-line paying system called PayPal (www.PayPal.com). The registration fee must be paid at the time of registration. If you are unable to pay at the time of registration, please call us to make other arrangements.

Those who register, by Monday September 20th, for the Open Division at the same time as their weight class and rank will be given priority for Open Division scheduling. Open division registration will still be allowed on the date of the tournament.

For More Information: http://www.RalphGracie.com

TTT

ttt

TTT

TTT

TTT

Will be a good one...lots of good match ups. Scheduled to fight in the
black belt division are Alexander Crispim, Kurt Osiander and Crosley
Gracie so far.

TTT

TTT

TTT

Did Crispim get his black belt? If so, congratulations. All three of the mentioned black belts are amazing. Best of luck.

Scott
(Canada)

Yes, Crispim got his BB :)

TTT

TTT

Whatever,which academy do you train at?

Ralph's in San Francisco

Cool, two of us visited your academy a couple of months ago to get ready for the Gracie United. We were from Canada. Maybe I met you.
Scott

I am not sure if we met - I am on the 1 time a week plan:)

My husband and I help Charles and Ralph run the tournament.

TTT

TTT