West Coast Guys

Charles McCarthy and Din Thomas are doing a seminar this Saturday from 10 am until noon at the Royce Gracie Academy in Sarasota. The costs is $25 and all the donations are going to a cancer charity called Wellsprings. We are trying to support the efforts of forum member Dougie who lost his wife to cancer last year. Please let me know if you are interested in attending the seminar. My email is gordonhester@yahoo.com.

I wanted to say a special thanks to Charles and Din for helping with this matter. I hope we all see the day when we tapout cancer. I hope to see some of you guys on Saturday.

Gordon Hester

I wish I could go. But this is a great cause and I suggest that everyone take contribute and take advantage of this opportunity. It isn't everyday that you get to train with a UFC veteran, let alone TWO!

Great seminar with 2 First Class guys Din and Charles are great guys, great competitors and teachers anyone who goes will have a great time. Wish I wasn't on vacation that weekend.

Gordon have fun my friend hope to see you soon.

Ross

trust me I would go, if 1. i had the money and 2. had the transportation.......especially because it is for a good cause, I hope everything goes good for you guys.

TT

Din is a great instructor, everyone should try to take advantage of this

Great seminar this morning.  I'll have some pics up soon.