West Palm Beach, FL. TME.

My job is moving to West Palm. I'm looking in the Lake Worth area to live. I have two little ones and the schools are better there for what I've seen. And don't bother with the bad comments. I've heard them all. I just need to know about living in and around the area. Phone Post 3.0

I grew up in Lake Worth, the descent areas are near Lake Osbourne. Phone Post 3.0

Bump Phone Post 3.0

You're doing it?! Rock on!

Dude most of lake worth is a shit hole it's filled with crack addicts and illegals. Also they have there own power company that charges twice as much as florida power and light and you can only use them. Look just a little further south in boynton delray or west in green acres Wellington Phone Post 3.0

You work for sikorsky?? Phone Post 3.0

LimpSnoCone - You work for sikorsky?? Phone Post 3.0
No. Phone Post 3.0

Messiah of Malice - Dude most of lake worth is a shit hole it's filled with crack addicts and illegals. Also they have there own power company that charges twice as much as florida power and light and you can only use them. Look just a little further south in boynton delray or west in green acres Wellington Phone Post 3.0
This guy knows. Phone Post 3.0

Mihow - DO NOT MOVE TO LAKE WORTH

Everything being equal it's a bit dumpy but just fine west of I95 but everything is not equal ... The electric company it horrendous garbage

Lantana is a nice option but you need to find a nice street ... It's getting a bit run down ... But certain street are nice

If you don't mind the drive check out royal palm beach ... It's an awesome community for someone with kids IMO

Throw out some addresses or streets and I'm sure we can tell you where to stay away from

Please don't move to Lake Worth Phone Post 3.0
It would be west of 95 in Lake Worth. I have two kids and the schools there are rated best in the area. That sways my opinion a lot. Phone Post 3.0

^Lame. Phone Post 3.0

Unless your west of Haverhill in lake worth it's all garbage sir trust me I've lived here for 28 years Phone Post 3.0

We call it Lake Worthless for a reason. Phone Post 3.0