West Virginia's First Brown Belt!!

Team Ground Zero / Jorge Gurgel gained a new Brown Belt today at a seminar in West Virginia........BRYAN ATTERSON!!!!

This is a huge honor for Bryan & the guys that started with him at our small "club" in West Virginia over 5 years ago.  Bryan is the "first & only" BJJ Brown Belt in the State on West Virginia!  Not bad considering when Bryan & I started training, our club was not even affiliated with any team or notable instructor!  This same 'club' (now a 4 year member of Team Jorge Gurgel) has produced a Brown Belt, 4 Purple Belts, numerous Blue Belts, and several young MMA fighters...

So, from everyone that has ever had the honor to train with & learn from Bryan, we all say congratulations!!!!

I hope to have Photo's to post soon!!!

Dustin Ware
Team Jorge Gurgel

BRYAN ATTERSON

*** This is NOT from Today. I will post those photo's soon***

TTT for Bryan !! What a seminar !! Props to Dustin and Team Ground Zero for once again for raising the bar with the great Jorge Gurgel at the helm.

Congrats Bryan, very well deserved!!!!

ttt

Bryan is also one of the nicest guys you will ever meet

congrats to bryan. i've heard he's a cool guy

Dustin,have  you showen him your famous standing choke you got on that guy last year at the Arnolds ?

Congratulations, Bryan! What's up, Dustin? -Andrew

TTT

Randy Bloom,

:-)

Not yet, but the next time we are on the mat, I will show him the 'cliff notes' version...Ha Ha!!!

judogoat,

Not much...how about you???

- Dustin Ware

One more TTT for Bryan and Team Ground Zero