Western White people are COWARDS

As a whole.

Why is all of this BLM/SJW Antifa shit happening? Because white people don’t stand up for themselves.

What do the majority of BLM and ANTIFA “protesters” look like? They’re white.

What do white people do when their own companies are openly racist towards white people? Nothing. Continue to work there.

What do white people do when the NBA and NFL plaster anti white shit all over their courts and players jerseys? Continue to watch.

This is actually all white people’s fault. No other race would accept this kind of shit.

31 Likes

Well....slavery.....

I learned about it in school

at a young age

3 Likes

This is happening because the lion doesn’t concern itself with the thoughts of the gazelle. At least, not u til a gazelle is silly enough to attack the lion.

11 Likes

mass indoctrination

3 Likes
GuttyProfessor - 

This is happening because the lion doesn’t concern itself with the thoughts of the gazelle. At least, not u til a gazelle is silly enough to attack the lion.

I mean… at this point the gazelle has took a piss and a shit on the lion’s face, killed a few of its cubs, and its prancing around waiting for its next bowel movement to shit some more on the lion’s face…

7 Likes

It will be a massive mistake to underestimate the white man.

7 Likes

What The Wizzle said. Plus, look around you when you go and see all of the fat, slovenly people. Definitely not Vikings anymore.

1 Like

Let’s get back to reality. BLM is about equality. A certain demographic of toothless hicks want to cry and push this narrative as if it’s some sort of terrorist movement in order to shut that down. They cite incidients of violence breaking out, which is natural given the police response, as if that represents the entire movement, ignoring the fact that these protests are actually very tame compared to the 60’s.

3 Likes

ProudboysUSA.com

5 Likes
HokutoShinken -

Let’s get back to reality. BLM is about equality. A certain demographic of toothless hicks want to cry and push this narrative as if it’s some sort of terrorist movement in order to shut that down. They cite incidients of violence breaking out, which is natural given the police response, as if that represents the entire movement, ignoring the fact that these protests are actually very tame compared to the 60’s.

This is precisely what I mean. COWARD.

5 Likes
logic672 -
HokutoShinken -

Lol I’m the coward, right? There’s nothing to stand up for. If you don’t like it you can always go attend a KKK rally and spend more time with the rest of your beta cuck friends. What are you doing other than flapping your pussy lips?

1 Like
HokutoShinken - 
logic672 -
HokutoShinken -

Lol I’m the coward, right? You could always go attend a KKK rally and spend more time with the rest of your beta cuck friends. What are you doing other than flapping your pussy lips?

And the cowards are smug, too, while participating in their own destruction.

These cowards, when their heads are on the chopping block for being white, will close their eyes and think to themselves, “I DESERVE THIS. MY ANCESTORS WERE RACIST.”

2 Likes

has OP's screen name ever checked out?

western white poeple established a civil society long ago and have since made attempts to live the honorable lives they philosophized and romanticized -- to varying degrees of at-best middling success. but the attempt is admirable, i think.

if it is the case (and it is) that we decide we want out of hobbes' nasty, brutish, and short life in a "state of nature", then we are later presented with an inevitible choice of inclusion. do we want it just for some, or for all?

the slippery slope of cultural categorization is the next hurdle, then. universalism has its inconveniences, but it also ensures that when one group of "others" is done for, you aren't part of the new one.

so, yes, some minorities want more. what is included in this superset ||"more"|| may or may not be 100% consistent and certainly isn't entirely practical, but it is in accordance with what greater western society SAYS it guarantees ALL.

considering this characterization of "western whites" by the op never actually had to deliberately (deliberate is key -- it could be argued that much of the trend toward populism is inevitible thanks to coincidental conditons) do anything for anyone besides measures of societal maintenance for its incredibly tiny ruling cIass, then this trend we've seen over the last several hundred years is a rare example of general altruism.

you can clutch your conceptual pearls if you wish to live in fear, or you can have the confidence that this white society you're apparently so protective of has achieved enough stability it can crack open its kafka doors an inch or two wider. or you can stromfront about it with some other folks on the internet, i guess ; )

[edited because my autopay for to unlock "cIass" and "styIe" on the og had lapsed]

logic672 -
HokutoShinken - 
logic672 -
HokutoShinken -

Lol I’m the coward, right? You could always go attend a KKK rally and spend more time with the rest of your beta cuck friends. What are you doing other than flapping your pussy lips?

And the cowards are smug, too, while participating in their own destruction.

These cowards, when their heads are on the chopping block for being white, will close their eyes and think to themselves, "I DESERVE THIS. MY ANCESTORS WERE RACIST."

lol ok buddy. Let me know when you get back to planet Earth and we can continue this discussion.

1 Like
darkm -

White western men are seriously pussies. 

try this in Eastern Europe or Russia 

shameful what has happened to American males. 

darkm

Does Russia even have blacks? Good point though.

![](upload://pLhLJXimp3RmOOPeXIzrNAe6TZ3.jpeg)

HokutoShinken -
logic672 -
HokutoShinken -

Lol I’m the coward, right? There’s nothing to stand up for. If you don’t like it you can always go attend a KKK rally and spend more time with the rest of your beta cuck friends. What are you doing other than flapping your pussy lips?

Or be an ALPHA MALE like this guy and go attend a rally fighting for people that will never respect you.

Nothing says mega Alpha like trying extremely hard to be accepted by a group that looks down and laughs at you. (White) ::BLACK POWER FIST::

4 Likes

Cowardice has nothing to do with it. Most normal people just want to live their lives and raise their families in peace... But every group has its collective breaking point, and when we reach that point everyone is going to regret it.

7 Likes
darkm -
HokutoShinken -
logic672 -
HokutoShinken -

BLM is based on ignorance. 

there is no systemic laws enforced against blacks that have them killed by police  

black Americans commit more violent crime and will come into contact with police more getting them killed

Statistics have proved this is not a matter of skin color. 

only imbeciles actually think otherwise. 

If you think systematic racism within the police force is simply about demographics then I have a bridge to sell you. 

On top of that, nothing you said is an excuse for police to be murdering anyone, black or otherwise, who isn’t prensenting a clear and present threat. Their violent response to what began as peaceful protests is a testament to their guilt.

1 Like
Devin Ratray's gf, WOOF -
HokutoShinken -
logic672 -
HokutoShinken -

Or be an ALPHA MALE like this guy and go attend a rally fighting for people that will never respect you.

Nothing says mega Alpha like trying extremely hard to be accepted by a group that looks down and laughs at you. (White) ::BLACK POWER FIST::

I haven’t attended any rally’s, but I’ve known, been around, and been friends with plenty of black people, and can’t think of any instances where I was looked down upon for being white. Maybe it’s just you?

1 Like
logic672 -
HokutoShinken -

It is exactly what you're talking about, except that person is absolutely the outlier as far as the average white person. You don't actually hear from the average white person because they don't want the attention that that cretin needs