WFC in FT Collins Co 11/05/05

www.THEWFC.com will be at the Budweiser Event Center Nov 5-05  Jake Hattan will head line the event. John Cronk, Eric Heintz, Terry Pettik, Bryan Pardoe, Zane Fraser, Brett Shafer and other top fighters to be announced.,

The WFC just signed a 3 year deal with the Budweiser Event Center, 7 events a year in Ft Collins CO, 7 events in Denver CO.

The WFC will be putting on events all  over keep an eye out for the WFC Worldwide Fighting Championship.

If you want to fight please e-mail me at:

Shannon@theWFC.com

TTT

I wanna fight Cronk!!

Cedric that might be a good idea, i will call you.

Just did the Radio promo with Uncle Nasty yesterday. Myself, Jay Messa, and Keith Smeltzer did the promo and helped raise some money for those in Louisiana. (Over $100.000.00 donated)WFC will be looking good.

Somebody wants to fight Kronk? I'll tell him for you.

Shannon we still have not met in person. Hopefully soon though. -Bump

www.ohitsbumpy@hotmail.com

ttt

www.ISTV.com and www.TheWFC.com

are the companys expanding into the Denver area, with a 3 year deal to host 7 events a year in the 10,000 seat arena in Denver, and 7 events a year at the Budwesier Event Center. Colorado is a huge MMA fan base State. (With the help of other promotions, IE: Rocky Mountian Bad Boyz, and Ring Of Fire) MMA has grown in Colorado.

The WFC hopes to help fighters take it to the next level, Live fights watched on the internet, TV , and of course DVD. The WFC has big plans, we want to wlecome all the fighters and all of the support we have recieved so far. Thank you.

All the guys in Denver have been great!  See you SEPT 24th!

and back again NOV 5th.

Best wishs,

Shannon "The Cannon"

Bumpy cant wait to get together-
Call me we can meet, Keith has my number.

sounds like the fledgling WEF...... hope the promoters have a ton of money to loose

ttt

I'll fight Terry Petteck!?

Montana vs Petteck would be a good one, I am liking what I am seeing with the WFL.

shannon is your WFC email working again?

yes, shannon@thewfc.com

huh site looks alot like gamespot.com

TTT