Agreed Phone Post 3.0

One of the best fights ever

They beat the shit out of each other
Respect to both. Phone Post 3.0

Close as fuck. Phone Post 3.0

Great fight! Phone Post 3.0

CRE - One of the best fights ever
100 percent.. neither one would back down.. love both so much Phone Post 3.0

Indeed. Fuck all the idiots creating threads disrespecting one or the other of them, or the decision. They're both fucking warriors, what a fight Phone Post 3.0

Dreville79 - Indeed. Fuck all the idiots creating threads disrespecting one or the other of them, or the decision. They're both fucking warriors, what a fight Phone Post 3.0
Agreed. That was a special fight, with 2 special fighters, I couldn't be happier. Phone Post 3.0

Wow! Phone Post 3.0

When its all said and done this will be a historic trilogy. Awesome stuff. Phone Post 3.0

I love them both, and that is exactly why. Incredible. Phone Post 3.0

Great fight.

Either could have won for me so I'll have to take the judges judgment.

Either way, both are warriors. Phone Post 3.0

Absolutely. Phone Post 3.0

Definitely an awesome fight. Much respect to both fighters. Looking forward to a 3rd fight, it's gotta happen.

Fantastic fight. McGREGOR!!!

Up there with the Robbie and Rory scrap for me. Phone Post 3.0

Dreville79 - Indeed. Fuck all the idiots creating threads disrespecting one or the other of them, or the decision. They're both fucking warriors, what a fight Phone Post 3.0

Nothing wrong with disrespecting the judges.  The cut from the 1at round definitely played into their scoring a little too much, Nate won rounds 2, 3 and 5 and literally chased Conor around for the last 4 rounds.  

Great fight though.  Wouldn't mind watching it a few more times despite the decision.

People will be talking about this fight for years.. I seriously don't know how anyone can talk shit about either dude. This is what any fight fan should want. I'm still amped. Phone Post 3.0

Damn I had a feeling McGregor would win just before this fight but it was such a fucking war. Jose aldo and the trilogy next. it's the mcgregor show