What a little $h1t...

Soul Gravy -
King Trav - 

I have a good buddy that got tkoed off a fake glove touch. He’s rematching the guy next month. Ha! 

Should have rushed the ring after it happened and clocked the guy who did it.

I wasn’t there. If I was there I’d likely not have rushed the ring. 

I’m glad my buddy is getting his rematch. They’re both from the same home town. They’ve known each other since elementary school. The other guy is a total sketch. They’d have likely fought again in the street when they crossed paths. So I’m glad it’s happening in a ring. 

I’m sad because I won’t be at this fight either. 

crescentwrench - 

At that age the focus is typically more on fair play and good sportsmanship and not the technicality of rules and protect yourself at all times. 

Is that what happened here, lack of fair play and poor sportsmanship?

King Trav -
Soul Gravy -
King Trav - 

I have a good buddy that got tkoed off a fake glove touch. He’s rematching the guy next month. Ha! 

Should have rushed the ring after it happened and clocked the guy who did it.

I wasn’t there. If I was there I’d likely not have rushed the ring. 

I’m glad my buddy is getting his rematch. They’re both from the same home town. They’ve known each other since elementary school. The other guy is a total sketch. They’d have likely fought again in the street when they crossed paths. So I’m glad it’s happening in a ring. 

I’m sad because I won’t be at this fight either. 

The glove touch is a waste of time. Your buddy should focus more on protecting himself at all times than relying on the other fighter to not hit him. 

maybe a bit unsportsman, but what did the other kid think they were shaking hands for?  To go for ice cream?? kudos to the other kid for Advanced Takedown Technique at Early Age.